PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I the invalid, as well as at all invalids at me a problem in dialogue. Not for a long time obrat...

Igor
18.06.2004, 02:51
I the invalid, as well as at all invalids at me a problem in dialogue. Not for a long time has addressed on a site doktor. ru to Filatovu with the request to help or assist... Instead of it or this he has started to write, that it is necessary for me to begin drochit and that the present or true dialogue at me when will not be. It, what in its or his opinion DESTINY of invalids?

Herring
18.06.2004, 17:51
I think, you and without it or him kak-nibud to it or this send or have come if at all in terpezh became. Therefore to speak it aloud vam-stupidity. You not with such problems, by the way, personally I consider or count one, that the person with the limited physical opportunities is more spiritual and is intellectually directed, the those, the the God has left also arms or hand and nogi-that by arms or hand any mucks to do or make, nogami-to be washed off, and a head in general has offended. There is an Internet, there should be special chats, is gazety-it is possible to advertize... .mozhno, mozhno-all is possible. Filatov let drochit itself.)

liska
20.06.2004, 08:13
Igor, only do not declare or announce at once, that you the invalid, think, than you can be interesting to people (and to girls) at dialogue. Girls like intellectual widely-read men, dialogue in an Internet gives many opportunities to prove.