PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, and whether there can be digestive disturbances iz-for mental zabole...

The anonym
18.06.2004, 12:08
Tell or Say, and whether there can be digestive disturbances iz-for mental diseases? At me diarrheas of a unknown parentage (there are occasionally twitchings of muscles and less often extremities), 29 years the husband I drink I am pricked I do not smoke. Gastroenterogi do not know that with me to do or make... From that that have found does not work zhelch a bubble but iz-for it or this speak naobrot there should be constipations, is atrofich. A gastritis and changes in pancreatic, a hepatitis. (an obscure etiology), intestinal gr. And iers. - otrits, hormones shchitovidki - norm or rate. The general or common + biochemistry - norm or rate. Any enzymes - do not help or assist. Immodium and that 4 tablets in day and that diarrheas happen also a stomach or belly hurts.

MA
19.06.2004, 07:42
Easily. It is has reached or cunning me through pol-year. It was treated month an one and a half. All has begun during the adverse period of a life, is more exact a little after it or him. The truth of inspections have made time in 10 more, than at you, t. To. There was still a subfebrile condition.

Muse
20.06.2004, 07:32
And as you were treated, at me too a subfebrile condition. And analyses that's all right.