PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I suffer from a hypofunction of a thyroid gland, depression and hormonal ...

klimax lady
11.06.2004, 07:50
Very much I suffer from a hypofunction of a thyroid gland, depression and hormonal
disbalansom, the climacterium begins, I have very much recovered, I weigh more 120 and very much I experience, I try to sit on a diet and to go much. With the husband there are no close relations many years, live as neighbours, children are not present.
Much I read, there are addictings, but... It would be desirable heat, love and caress, and it or this is not present. To try to find the lover I shall not risk, I consider or count myself very thick. There was a pavor of loneliness and an old age. Really all is terminated or over?

Eric
12.06.2004, 06:48
It is perishability, you even sit on a diet for the beginning.

AND.
13.06.2004, 13:20
In continuation of a subject: well why men like women 90 60 90? I too not hudenkaja, 85, 40 years. It is dissolved. All time I feel difficulties with acquaintance and a disadvantage of attention of men. The same problems, as well as at the author of the letter. neuzhedi an output or exit one - to grow thin? And if I do not want? I well and comfortably feel myself at such weight. There can not sve be one standard. It all the same, that all to be only blondes with body height 175. In fact it is simply impossible! Why the spiritual beauty has left on a background? Especially in the age of for 40? Here and Eric advises on a diet to sit. Why do not like full? Really they not people? It is not necessary to adjust all to sample standards. It would be desirable to hear opinion of men, than full is worse?

JUlja
14.06.2004, 07:27
The output or exit only one - to grow thin.: (the matter is that now the standard of beauty such - it is necessary to be not thick. Fans or amateurs of full women, certainly, are, but them a little.

Red
15.06.2004, 13:29
Yes the spiritual beauty anywhere is not has left... But harmonous women too enough often happen spiritually beautiful:))) Therefore having a choice between the thick and sincere and thin and sincere woman the man usually makes a choice aside more attractive body. Women in fact too prefer brawny and tightened, and anything bad in aspiration both those, and others to an aesthetics are not present.:))) If the woman does not wish to grow thin, certainly, anybody it or her will not force that, but in fact it exclusively in its or her own interests? And in general, as on me, the unwillingness samosovershenstvovatsja and is elementary to watch or keep up behind itself testifies very much about much in the person.

Red
17.06.2004, 00:34
Well, vo-the first, not everyone recover at a climacterium. My mum in the 55 years weighs 48 kg, as well as all life. She at me, by the way, seriously was engaged in gymnastics in a youth, and on a twine till now has a seat without warm-up though is not engaged already very much for a long time, only charging or charge does or makes from an osteochondrosis.:))) and a figure at it or her - many 18 years or summer girls can envy. On a diet she does not sit, but eats very moderately.

Red
18.06.2004, 03:34
Charging or Charge from an osteochondrosis helps or assists well. And there very simple exercises. For example - " a pose of a cat " (to kneel and a back that to do or make round to cave in in a loin). Or to become on palms and stops, a leg or foot in kolenjah to not bend or incurvate and elbows too and so on palms and stops to walk around an apartment. The main thing - to do or make them every day. Mum speaks, that if some days pass or miss, the back at once starts to hurt or be ill;be sick. Majja, and what for to you by all means to become to a climacterium solid lady? I do not think, that completeness is capable something to facilitate. On the contrary, excess weight is and on heart a greater or big load, and pressure will start to jump... If you to yourselves will lay down the aim to save present weight (or nearly so to save) - that at all of you will turn out. Also what means " full people more kindly "? You that, malicious, whether that, with the 45 ju kg? And in general I still know, that in the developed countries of the woman is universal or without exception pass or take place during a climacterium gormonozamestitelnuju therapy which removes or takes out very much many unpleasant phenomena - an osteoporosis, dryness of a vagina, inflow and so forth And in general the main thing is an optimism and good mood despite of everything. A smiling person and in 60 years not bad looks or appears.

Kogan
18.06.2004, 23:53
The woman, what for you here write? You can address in club on interests, according to your age.

Volumes - Koganu
20.06.2004, 05:21
The person writes about the sincere status, really is not clear? Encouragement, and here club on interests as who there is going to has got is necessary.