PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uvavzhaemyj the doctor, my daughter will soon be executed 5 years. Approximately with 2 - 2, 5...

Belief
19.06.2004, 13:30
Uvavzhaemyj the doctor, my daughter will soon be executed 5 years. Approximately with 2 - 2, 5 years - she "horsy", t. e. She imagines herself often the horsy, runs, neighs, sniffs, as a horse; toys - more often horses; draws as a rule horses, and in different foreshortenings, edonorogov and pegasov, adults and detej-loshadok, groups and without those; me she often names mama-a horse, the husband - papa-a horse, and she - the small horsy. Its or her liked animal not simply horse, and " the white horsy with wings ". Me began to disturb such zatsiklinnost the child on this animal. How you, the dear doctor, can prokomentirovat such behaviour of the child? In advance thanks.

Bobrov A.E.
20.06.2004, 04:35
Yes, such stereotype in behaviour can guard. But for removal of judgements concerning your child its or his all-round inspection or even for the beginning - simple conversation with children's psihiatrom-the psychotherapist (it is desirable with application of psychological tests) is necessary. This behaviour most likely can be result of insignificant psychological features of the child. But it can reflect and serious deviations or rejections in individual razvitiii, having clinical value or meaning;importance. On one feature of behaviour to judge something it is very difficult. It is necessary to estimate or appreciate a status as a whole.