PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In general, by responses in my address, it is possible to draw conclusions, that here sobira...

Fairly clever
13.06.2004, 10:20
In general, by responses in my address, it is possible to draw conclusions, that basically the ignorant and embittered people here are going to. .ja has shared the pleasure and has heard in the answer, that I do not respect with others... .nu that.. I and the truth have ceased to respect with you. Not dear!! Spoke one clever chelovek-Hedgehogs Lets-" Those who has put on eyes shory, should remember, that the complete set includes a bridle and a whip ". .dalshe guess. I address to those who has not written to me muck: Dear!! Keep together. Idiots live among us..;)

PV
14.06.2004, 23:19
Of you wished the person to make and you in a wood look;-)))))

Fairly clever
16.06.2004, 14:49
H'm... I though also fairly clever, but having communicated in this konfe, I began to think hardly. Probably, it is necessary to everyone who here has appeared, that explains presence stolkih fools. And so, I have questions:
1) And I that, not the person?
2) As it or him do or make?
3) How much it costs or stands?
4) Who reserved?
5) and where this mythical les-a question rhetorical....:)

Boeder
18.06.2004, 02:23
Strange, which day you here tusueshsja also hear in the address of muck. Has not bothered? It is pleasant? It would not be pleasant, so would replace nik or conference... Mazohistka what.

Boeder
19.06.2004, 01:53
Strange, which day you here tusueshsja also hear in the address of muck. Has not bothered? It is pleasant? It would not be pleasant, so would replace nik or conference... Mazohistka what.

Boeder
20.06.2004, 04:30