PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, napravte, advise! Hardly to build attitudes or relations with the partner. In...

JUlendron
18.06.2004, 14:11
Prompt, napravte, advise! Hardly to build attitudes or relations with the partner. It was brought up in especially female family (mum and 3 sisters). I can not go on kompromisy. Sometimes I think, that from the husband the general or common are necessary to me only sex and money (the friend can because he to me not) at us in general a little. He suppresses me. At us mutual misunderstanding, opposition material - spiritual, mistrust. If I start to be the darling, kind careful, he starts to manipulate me. Now have (again decided to leave. Whether I do not know I can construct high-grade attitudes or relations in general with whom or. Whether I do not know I want it or this. Whether but at me and I do not know the daughter have the right to separate of it or her with the father. But to suffer or bear and reconcile to a role which was allocated or removed to me in the life by its or her father I too not in forces.

Gorbatov.
20.06.2004, 02:34
Hello, JUlendron!
Thanks, for bolee-less informative report allowing me to answer your question more or less particularly, not applying for true in the first instance.
The nodal moment of your today's problem, and, probably, the future, conditions of your childhood and education are.
You write, that were brought up only by mum. For normal and balanced developments of the person, an indispensable condition is presence of two components during normal body height and development of the child namely, the father and mother.
In your case of it or this has not occured or happened.
Further, in teenage and more advanced age, girls, usually, identify themselves with mother and behave in own home life to similarly her. Certainly, this rule functions not in 100 % of cases, but, at least, in 80 % and above.
Having identified itself with mother, povzrovslevshaja the woman grown without the father, behaves at a subconscious level also, as well as its or her mother.
She argues approximately so: " My mum has lived without the husband, my father. I - mum, I also can and I wish to live without the husband. " The situation becomes complicated also that the ideal of the man for the girl is formed on an image of the father of times of its or her childhood.
Frojd, has entered concept about Edipovom a complex. For the normal sanction of this complex, identification of the girl with mother or its or her person replacing and development or manufacture of an ideal of the man on the basis of the father, or its or his faces replacing is necessary.
Thus, for you and to you similar, the model of behaviour inherent to your mother, certainly is as though programmed with those or others otklonijami. You see yourselves on a place of mother and feel yourself as your mum, your husband is a husband of your mother and simultaneously your father. Your mum has lived without the husband and you have a tendency to live without the husband - the father.
Understand only me correctly, these sensations, desires and so on, work for you at a level of a subconscious mind.
What to do or make? To address to the skilled or experienced doctor owning a psychoanalysis and by means of a psychoanalysis, try to realize your consciousnesses being outside of sphere, complexes, and by means of the subsequent psihokorrektsii, to resolve them at a level corresponding or meeting an actual situation and your today's level of development of thinking.
As you have addressed already in this conference, and if, live in Moscow or suburb, for carrying out of a psychoanalysis, you can address to doctors to Pronin and Tolokoninu.
In case of, absence of such opportunity, you can spend a virtual psychoanalysis at me through www.
For preliminary acquaintance to the specified doctors and me, click on a link with, printed by red color, surnames.