PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, we live a civil marriage a year, before 4 years were friends...

lia
16.06.2004, 07:46
Hello, we live a civil marriage a year, before 4 years were friends. But in breaks between friendship it or he had a child. The son constantly sees b/at the wife writes letters on the son. At us not always all gladgo were going to to be registered (I am pregnant). Constantly I am afraid, that he will return to b/at the wife though he speaks that she is not necessary to him, and he never will throw me, But them sees constantly. Former love, she in fact not zpbyvaetsja. How you consider or count to eat ground for the alarms, what tendency of homing of men to former wives? How to create strong family despite of its or his past.

Nile
17.06.2004, 20:55
Yes do not think you about bad! Etak you will adjust or set up yourself and will simply program on failures in home life. Cease to think of its or his former wife. Well you will think goes there, but in fact for certain to the child. The most correct variant - talk to the husband on this subject, explain the reason of the pavors, and try to not be jealous it or him of the former wife, and furthermore to the son.

Lera
18.06.2004, 20:25
That data the man has not refused the child but as it has managed it or him " between breaks " should please you, there was at you really a friendship or sex communication or connection. Is above what to reflect. Probably it or he accepts a life on two families. Be happy and healthy!

natasha
19.06.2004, 16:43
Time with her so has acted or arrived, means and with you as will act or arrive...)

IEVA
19.06.2004, 22:03
on-deshovka. rebenok tuda, rebenok sjuda. kakaja raznica, da? protivno... dumajte, nuzen li vam takoj poprigajcik? dumaju, vi-ne posledjaja na jego skochkah..