PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me a problem. I want that my guy has ceased to walk with with...

ILONA
14.06.2004, 12:25
Hello.
At me a problem. I want that my guy has ceased to walk with the friends. He a lot of time spends with them and with me all navsego 2 hours. When we have met he in every possible way pytaljas as much as possible to spend time with me. He says lies to me that goes perezdavat ehkzameny, and itself goes with friends to play billiards. I have decided to leave it or him. Prompt what to make!
Many thanks.

The anonym
15.06.2004, 18:55
You can something not so do or make, what he to aspire to friends? And why to you from it or him druzmi to not take a walk? And such friendship can at it or him, what well in any way it is necessary to go to friends. And you can at first tried to like him and behaved on special, and now you show the true nature, and he such to accept does not want?
In any case sochustvuju. And whether here to solve for you it is necessary for you to leave or not, nobody can. So keep.

Hare Topotun
17.06.2004, 02:06
Ilona, it is called man's friendship and man's party, you will need to get used or miss only. Believe, on myself I know, that at times it is much more pleasant to go to have a drink pivka with boys who for long years became you brothers, than iditi let even to very beloved that with her to be dying of boredom)

To hare
17.06.2004, 20:57
And you did not think of what the beloved cannot be boring?
Or with beer is more cheerful than with the girl? And you can is simple do not know what to do or make with the girl?

Ilona
19.06.2004, 04:45
I do not like its or his friends and they do not want that I went with them. They wish to be pure or clean in the man's company. They incite it or him against me. He me has grown fond of the first also I from the very beginning was same what is and at present. Why so occurs or happens?

child
19.06.2004, 20:59
Then it is sincere sochustvuju: (Mozhe t you where that in attitudes or relations have made a mistake? By way of attitudes or relations with friends? Why you it or him allow so to to concern? Though if it is fair, that here you will do or make.
If only to think up " a course a horse ":)))