PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Misters! Who is excruciated with panic attacks or pavor of the underground! Write. We shall discuss. rsc...

Ky
14.06.2004, 23:58
Misters! Who is excruciated with panic attacks or pavor of the underground! Write. We shall discuss. rscekm@yandex. ru to pessimists does not worry

The mountaineer
16.06.2004, 14:34
The pavor, everywhere is identical, that in the underground, that at threat of a life. It is necessary to understand and realize first of all the reason of pavor, then pavor izcheznet in itself, without "tablets" and treatment!

Ky
18.06.2004, 01:27
So, clearly. I here am tired from self-digging already. And the possible or probable reasons at least ten. What glavnaja-how to understand?

The mountaineer
18.06.2004, 12:59
How to understand? For certain you kogda-noticed that, that you make any actions automatically, caught yourself that have read through the whole page from any book and remember nothing. During this moment when your consciousness is disconnected or switched-off, you and are subject to influences of mind or wit (IMAGINATIONS). To understand what reason main (though the primary reason always one), will try or taste poeksperementirovat - At occurrence of a situation when you will start to be afraid - observe yourself, kak-as if it occurs or happens not to you, and with your girlfriend. Simply be the observer and do not allow to distract on from a situation. You should realize each inspiration and an exhalation really. Try or taste also you it will turn out.

Lesha
19.06.2004, 20:06
I realize the reason, but it becomes easier to me from it or this not. Simply there are no forces to supervise themselves. During any moment all the same you cease to understand clearly and distinctly or clearly, that the reason of your pavor vyedennogo eggs is not necessary, and then the nightmare begins.