PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear konferjane! As you consider or count, whether the husband should give the salary to the wife...

Avrora
10.06.2004, 05:37
Dear konferjane! How you consider or count, whether the husband should give the salary to the wife if the wife herself not bad earns?

The anonym
11.06.2004, 14:53
And what for to give that in general, it is necessary che, have gone have bought or purchased, in shop for zhratvoj so I and itself can and if she well earns means brains has it is especially a shame to speak about money.

Avrora
12.06.2004, 10:13
But in fact not about one meal to think it is necessary! There are things which from one salary you will not buy or purchase. Means it is necessary, that money were going to, purchases were planned.

ksy
13.06.2004, 01:45
Better when one person is engaged in the budget, at on about it the husband... And in general in each family on the

Red
14.06.2004, 10:10
Well here also gather money for purchases. And that you formulate a question " to give the salary to the wife ". It as during Soviet times. " The husband should give the salary to the wife. Because if will not give, will necessarily spend on drink ". The modern husband can think: and whether it is not enough for what the wife this money? Can, she will stay for all of them in a beauty salon? If you simply wish to operate or control the family budget write spisochek that it is necessary for you. Together with the husband write, and then allocate special "bedside-table" and put there this " n. z. " Also will be as in an old joke. The Jew ask: Where you take money? He speaks - in a bedside-table. And in a bedside-table they whence? The Wife puts. And the wife where takes? I give. And you where take? Well I also speak - in a bedside-table!

Victoria
15.06.2004, 01:13
Usually corrected such: if in family of money it is enough to give all up to copeck it is not necessary, and when hardly necessarily there should be the one who strong holds a rudder. And voobshche-that all depends on style of attitudes or relations. The main thing that BOTH were happy or enough.

___
15.06.2004, 20:14
I think, if salaries of the wife and the husband are comparable, it is necessary to agree, that any part develops in the general or common boiler on large purchases. The rest is spent for itself. Nobody will be insulting. And here somebody can learn how to not squander money? At us quite good but to save earnings I categorically be not able. With greater or big work has postponed kuchku $ $, but constantly there I dive... In bank to carry I am not going to, can, in a wood to dig???

Dan
16.06.2004, 08:11
___, it is not necessary to dig in or instill in a wood, you next day pijdesh and will dig out. And in general, you cannot easy sleep when money in a wood will be. As they there without you, far, alone it or him probably, and suddenly someone watched or kept up you. All these questions will not give you rest. Better gde-that in an apartment hide, in a box from under medicines, or iz-under grasses, or still gde-that.

___
16.06.2004, 19:40
Dan if they lay in an apartment, I too cannot easy sleep, while them I shall not spend. Skoka time promised: from a coin box to not drag. But it is IMPOSSIBLE!!!! I Envy people whom at the salary in $ $ edak 200 apartments manage to buy.

Avrora
18.06.2004, 07:09
And if salaries are not comparable, if at the husband meanwhile money go on development of business (whether business is not known to be untwisted still, 3 years has passed or has taken place). Those small sums with which he can allocate for family - categorically does not wish to give. It agree to buy the same products itself. But then the confusion any turns out. Anybody from us does not know how much to be spent in total for a delivery, for example. But for planning the budget it is necessary to compare with incomes to charges that gde-that to save, gde-that something to allow. Here the vicious circle also turns out.

Rika
19.06.2004, 01:02
Avrora, put BOTH z/p in one casket! Then anybody of anything to give anybody should not! And to plan the budget at whom it turns out (at us it is better should does or makes the husband, and here in family of my parents - mum)...

IRISHA
19.06.2004, 07:39
Yes, should. I do not represent other situation to myself.

Dan
19.06.2004, 19:39
___, you are simple umnichka, afford pleasures in a life. And that who saves up due to itself, to you their life not ponravilas-. They poor spare on a toilet paper, on matches, on clothes, on meal, and on tickets for the bus. A life of the miser, two words.