PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I often have flashes of "dislike" for. And it is not connected...

Marina
18.06.2004, 15:40
The doctor, I often have flashes of "dislike" for. And it is not connected neither with my acts, nor with the attitude or relation of others to me, simply I start to feel suddenly the nikchemnost and during such moments I think that worse people surrounding me.
Heard, that if the person likes and respects with itself at it or him is better all turns out.
Sometimes I try to find in myself something good, but I find myself on an idea that at others this quality better. Iz-for this problems I cannot is high-grade to communicate with people, always it seems, that they it is bad about me think.
I understand, what is it underestimated self-rating, but as with it or this borotsja, neznaju.
The doctor can will prompt, that to me to do or make.

Bobrov A.E.
19.06.2004, 19:15
Usually such experiences are connected with the overestimated demands to themselves. Try to analyse, for that you wait from yourselves, especially during such moments when abuse itself. And whether these your demands to themselves are realistic.