PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor podsazhite please. Me sometimes excruciates zhutchajshaja jealousy if I n...

Maniac .1
18.06.2004, 15:53
The doctor podsazhite please. Me sometimes excruciates zhutchajshaja jealousy if I not for where my girl is, I in general very much like to imagine and if I start to wind to myself there is such to itself a chain termonuclear reaction, I behind myself notice it and I want otetogo izbevitsja. I very emotional person. To me only the slightest neuverenost in its or her site give and vse-the insurgent is ready, about that as I have beaten up to polusmerti that goat. Though it I go it is not known where for it or her (not beer with comrades). Has taken away recently from the date of the student from one gadjushnika that which that has not left. I each time am more and more amazed the jealousy, on even starts me to frighten. Me even begins truhat kak-that it is sensitive in an attack of jealousy. I become rasping during the same moment to her and often it or her suffices painfully for different parts of a body.

Cat
19.06.2004, 18:35
I think you the proprietor... And more what... My young man too madly is jealous me, but is never broken on me, and especially does not do or make to me painfully. We have found kompromis. Simply we always go together: to its or his friends, to our general or common friends, on an occurring with mine odnogrupnikami... And to him it is quiet, and to me it is good. Learn to appreciate the girl. Any attitudes or relations first of all should be under construction on respect and on trust. Unless she hides from you the a site? Accompany with it or her where it is necessary to her, or meet, when she is released or exempted. And it or her do not deceive. Beer mozheo and with her to have a drink. Or she confuses your friends?