PDA

Просмотр полной версии : General or Common greetings... .mne your help, children or guys is necessary. I hope for it or her. I have solved r...

The fright
10.06.2004, 16:12
General or Common greetings... .mne your help, children or guys is necessary. I hope for it or her. I have decided to leave the liked person. To me it is very sick, and I in a life did not feel seja such unnecessary. But has put at all in it or this, and that I know that he will suffer, and here it or this I to myself promtit can NEVER. I do not represent what to do or make... With me such in the first, also I hope last time. Certainly, not knowing our history it is difficult to do or make conclusions, and that libl to advise, but can be at someone it will turn out. Very much for it I hope. I wait for your answers.

Asya
11.06.2004, 17:26
It can not is necessary so cardinally " to cut a tail ". If time does not draw in and there is a stock of sincere forces it is possible to clean or remove gradually simply from attitudes or relations all sex notki and to pass to friendly, quiet attitudes or relations simultaneously reducing quantity or amount of dialogue. To not remain alone - all time with someone to be... So it is easier to get used to this idea. But if has reached a limit that... " Tell or say, both leave, and do not cost or stand in all this... "

Well here
13.06.2004, 02:40
Give history.

Herring
14.06.2004, 07:17
Well, you know, that everyone should be in the answer only for itself(himself). Both in the answer, and in otvetstvennosti-therefore experience for sebja-and it not egoism. It is personal otvetstvennost-I repeat. Men in general are faster from such things depart. If attitudes or relations between people come in any not that bed or channel, and it stirs or prevents both to one and to another to carry out (karmic) - zadachu-the life of these people plants that. Any occurring in this life does not happen casual. Any occurring in this life does not happen for ever. We meet, we learn or teach the friend druga-not important, enemies, friends, relatives or ljubovniki-and when nauchim-that we go to meet new people and to learn or teach new.)))) Bow each other as it is accepted in the east at opponents on edinoborstvam-and go further).

The fright
15.06.2004, 15:29
Thanks. Each of you of the rights. I do not know, for that I waited, that I wanted from you. Can be that someone will tell or say, ALL WILL be good.? Silly, certainly. Oh, here I do not like nyt, and noju. Here it is a problem so a problem) the Herring, I cannot think only of myself. I can more correctly when business concerns or touches my attitudes or relations with others ljudmi-, and with nim-is not present. Believe, he so much for me has made what to throw it or him, for my part a black ingratitude. Basically, both of us have made many or a lot of;much friend for the friend. But cannot be, that people so dolsho were together, they vmeste-considered or counted, what a single whole, and anybody will not separate them, and then suddenly on someone's whim, here and so have taken and dispatch or deliver;have missed?! I simply cannot understand it or this. Simultaneously I cannot understand, how already adult the man can be under someone's influence. I even would tell or say pressure, at what practically voluntary! No! I shall resolutely go mad! And all can by itself will resolve? And?

Asya
16.06.2004, 11:40
CHego-something temnish you - whose influence and and here your love...

Herring
17.06.2004, 23:53
And who influences it or him? Mummy, probably. You understand itself, that will not resolve. It as zub-if hurts, it is necessary to pull out. And that will hurt or be ill;be sick, bolet-and light white not vzvidish. What does " the black ingratitude " mean? You unless have not given him ennoe quantity or amount of years of the life, the feelings, and everything, what you could give him and what was required to him? And to live with the person with pity, blagodarnosti-it is normal, it will bring someone from two happiness, and it not " a black ingratitude "? During ujti-and - chelovecheski-too it is necessary to be able. If you have already solved that you will leave, if has given him about it or this znat-and if still net-not vazhno-if you for yourself reshila-that all. You understand, you should have the bases of to respect. And if you will go on popjatnyj after you have accepted reshenie-yourself will not respect. And he not budet-also not begins to change the behaviour. Will consider or count, that you will make a noise and will calm down. You know, " the dog laet-wears a wind "...

The fright
18.06.2004, 06:50
All as clear as day. A herring, and you that jasnovidjashchaja?) However, if ennoe kol-in years did not make hardly more year then it would be easier. Well good, we shall look or see. It is necessary vse-taki with it or him to talk. All thanks.

Herring
19.06.2004, 18:03
No, I jasnoponimajushchaja)))