PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, prompt please how to resist at new job, I the lawyer the experience on...

Julia
19.06.2004, 05:37
The doctor, prompt please how to resist at new job, I the lawyer the experience half a year, me of 30 years, the general or common experience of 12 years. Rate very high, intensity quite often falls outside the limits forces. How to save health? And to not go mad?

Huch
19.06.2004, 10:22
The head is given to the person not to work and to not work.

Bobrov A.E.
19.06.2004, 14:06
Much depends on your personal features, in particular from temperament. Therefore in the beginning I advise to be tested. And more. The stress is generated as a rule by a combination of some factors - high motivation, shortage of time and great volume of the information. "Sovkovaja" the psychology consists in lowering motivation to work, to depersonalize it or her (" And it is necessary to me? "). Other approach consists in rational use of time, a place and office equipment (planning, structurization, distribution of the responsibility, ratsionirovanie communications and t. Item). Well and more one, probably, in your position the main way. It is necessary to try to get support of the heads i/or the most authoritative members of collective.