PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know what to do or make. The son (to him 15 years) escapes from the house, do not wish to go in...

Belief
13.06.2004, 17:31
I do not know what to do or make. The son (to him 15 years) escapes from the house, do not wish to go to school (in 10 class). What to do or make? Family at us safe. The child has all. (he one at us). We with the husband not badly earn. Our friends even cannot present all, that our boy can so to do or make. There were we and at the psychologist, he poobshchavshchis with our son, has told or said, that the child very good and such to it or him;them do not result or bring. Help or assist, please. In fact painfully to look at how he ruins the future. In advance thanks.

Irina
16.06.2004, 11:07
Belief, at us the same situation. Suddenly in 8 class the boy who and chetverok-had no that almost, began to study badly, and in 9 class has happened directly "oblom", put by their words - does not study, shirks school. The beginning now 10 classes. Again it is necessary to supervise, as has made lessons. Sometimes peacefully we solve problems, but expels more often (while "gently") from the room, practically anything it is impossible for him to tell or say "clever". Very sharp became, pig-headed, we with the father for it or him as another's though we hold while. What to do or make, I do not know. We keep in contact with teachers, with parents of friends, we try to supervise, but boys any prickly steel. Have tried, apparently, all measures, but result not that would be desirable. Thus ja-the school teacher who "holds" classes in arms or hand, children obey, and the father - the doctor of pedagogical sciences, but also we, the diplomaed experts, we do not know how to act or arrive. Cleanly intuitively. Step by step, chtby only to not miss. Now is engaged in addition in tongues, a computer, then still something we shall think up. It is necessary to be engaged in them interesting business.

Anna
16.06.2004, 15:14
I the former teacher. Though has worked at school of only 6 years, but I can it is perfect predsiavit to myself your situation. Mine to you sovet-your child simply naprosto matures and pytaetsja independently to make the decision which you accept for it or him. Probably you should talk simply to the son on souls or douches. Without cries, without reproaches, without scandal. Easier or simply to talk. TO FIND out - that to him at school to not like, can be eat what that the objective reasons which he would not wish to tell to you because at such age any more do not run to mum with each problem. Probably, though it not the best advice or council to allow him to make small oshibochku that he on own skin has felt as it is necessary to make of the decision correctly.

The fox
18.06.2004, 02:31
And he can at it or him kakieto problems at school about what does not wish to tell. Guide tihonichko information or inquiries only that he has not learned or has not found out

Irina
19.06.2004, 12:42
Still I wish to add. Today I razgovorilas with the teacher of our class, she have asked, as the son feels in new collective the matter is that classes have sorted on interests, and hooligans in 10 class have not taken. It appears, those who has left very negatively influenced "silent" pupils, not giving or allowing it or him;them to speak and respond at lessons, laughed at right answers, and in general, to study it was good a bad form. Also held so all class. Now they did not become, children or guys have felt more freely and more easy, began to respond normally at lessons. My son did not speak about it or this, probably, it was a shame, but was afraid of humiliations, here and shirked school. Learn or find out from parents of schoolmates, can, and at you something similar?