PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Prompt how to solve a problem.... Four years ago at me...

Victor, 29 years
18.06.2004, 14:12
Good afternoon. Prompt how to solve a problem.... Four years ago I had a hypertonic crisis. On a background of it or this last time periodic headaches, malaises and td are observed. But, the basic problem consists in the phobia which have arisen after a crisis.. Namely: a trip to lifts, by trains, flights by planes.. It seems, that at any moment can podskachit pressure, and fast will not cause or call any opportunity. And, in spite of the fact that pressure not prygolo some years... The pavor remains... I do not know, whether smogu-to push myself in the plane... How it is possible to try to get rid of these pavors?

Lenochek
19.06.2004, 12:37
I almost 2 years had a phobia as though now at me the head will begin to spin and I shall by all means fall in obmorok-at once heart beat, I turned pale, sweated, even in shop opposite to the house to descend or go was problema-not speaking about trips to the underground. Has gone to vrachu-have registered all over again homeopathic calming or abirritating mixture and have told or said that if my panic attacks will not pass or not take place that nuzhzhno will go to the expert behind antidepressants. Here I for myself have solved, that I to drink any chemistry am not going to, violently pushed myself in the underground, forced to go to shops and inspired myself that that's all right. And as my pavors have passed or have taken place that by itself. So here the general or common advice or council to give difficultly. It is possible to go to the psychologist or to drink natural uspokaitelnogo...