PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, the doctor, how much or as far as often people after divorce save so are named...

Anastas
18.06.2004, 22:43
Tell or Say, the doctor, how much or as far as often people after divorce save so-called " normal attitudes or relations "? Also what to me to do or make, if the former husband insists on them, and I simply physically cannot with it or him is equal even is simple to talk, all time I cry or pay and I reproach it or him for the broken life? At me two children, me 35 years, the husband I like madly. All can tear, quarrel is easier and having become angry to find someone another?

Bobrov A.E.
19.06.2004, 09:56
"Normal" attitudes or relations after divorce, certainly, an ideal. But it happens only after former spouses ustravivajut the life separately. To hope for it without normalization of private life it is difficult. Similar, that at you the phenomenon of psychological dependence on the former husband, and he the attempts to save "normal" attitudes or relations only strengthens it or her (though, clearly, that it or this he partly aspires to reduce feeling of the fault before you and children). Probably, you should communicate to the psychotherapist as in similar cases quite often there is a depression.