PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Yesterday has read through in one konfe "Meaning of the life" dialogue that desire to be...

Lu.
09.06.2004, 23:53
Yesterday has read through in one konfe "Meaning of the life" dialogue that desire to be together with the liked person - an attribute of egoism and from it or him it is necessary to get rid that the most important in attitudes or relations is present or true love to the liked person which always with you, instead of possession this person... What do you think of it or this? Whether Est-in it or this sense?

V
10.06.2004, 05:27
It, certainly, egoism. But egoism moderated or moderate and useful - what for from it or him to get rid?

Adrenalinka
11.06.2004, 18:37
If you wish to be with this person to care about itself, to make its or his happy, it any more egoism. Though the SHARE of egoism can be found so practically in all.

Dr. Shmilovich
12.06.2004, 03:37
Dear Lu, apparently, you absolutely not agree with this thesis. I shall join you. Really, when it is a question only of desire to like and be liked, about any egoism and speech cannot be. An another matter when this desire try to realize by means of ignoring interests of others including the object of love.

Herring
13.06.2004, 17:57
In known circumstances, it so. For example, parent love. My mum kak-that has told or said, that would agree me more never in a life to see, in exchange for, that the nobility, that at me in a life very well. And mum of my girlfriend has upset its or her marriage or spoilage because knew, that that will not go to the husband, having left mum. And mum has refused to move (

C
15.06.2004, 00:34
It, certainly, egoism. And, knowing about it or this, I tried so to build attitudes or relations with the young man that egoism it or this will especially to not give - if only was happy liked, to me then too it will be good. Nothing has turned out, I am excruciated, probably, vsyo-taki egoistka, and such noble acts not for me... Whether he is happy as a result - I do not know (((... But the sense in it or this, certainly, is!

Alexander of Item
16.06.2004, 16:27
Read through Andrey Platonova's story "Fro": it, more likely, a parable about essence is equal in rights different Women and Men. There is some conflict between them (In - JAn) a priori, in fact the Man is born to do or make Business, and the basic calling of the Woman on the Earth - to give birth or travail to children and " to support or maintain the family center "...

S
17.06.2004, 09:24
Know Lu, I like so to think, but unfortunately emotional attachment sooner or later porazhdaet selfish desires.

Olja
18.06.2004, 04:30
Alexander as you like me when argue on the literature!

Alexander of Item
19.06.2004, 07:11
Olechka, jokes joke:))? Simply bio-energetics of very few people understands: (. Here lady with a cancer shchitovidki to me will not believe, - will leave, so it is not enough as having understood...