PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, that the man if from its part I see here can feel...

Umka
17.06.2004, 16:50
Prompt, that the man if from its part I see here such situation can feel:
We met nearby 1, 5 years. There was it approximately so: month together, then quarrel owing to its or his claims about my behaviour (something does not arrange it or him so, that he leaves). In a month I solve, that its or his claim not such terrible. I call to him indifferently, we meet. He speaks: " I so like you, what you such silly woman (in sense that you have finished a situation to parting)? " Further month together. Then all repeats, well, there can be words a little bit others, claims, naturally, new. And again I maintain month and I trudge to it or him;them. He is madly glad to me. All has entered into a normal rhythm: one month he is free, another with the girl. Then (time on the fourth) to me, probably, vse-taki has bothered. Once again, when I " have been punished for bad behaviour ", I have arrived to its or his absence to it or him;them home and have brought to mum of its or his thing, without notes, without explanations. He was rang round everything, bednenky, very much it was interesting to him, that such has occured or happened. He at once has recollected also number or room of my home telephone number and even the worker. I did not take a tube. I was simply lost. He vse-taki has achieved the, having called to me early in the morning when I still slept. Has heard, that I at it or him to take away the things am not going to. Has hanged up...
Hardly it is more than in a month he has probably noticed my absence. Also has written anything non-significant SMS. Well, I have solved at once, that he during parting there has understood something, has comprehended or conceived. I, as a silly woman, have started to call, talk to it or him about what. Any prezhlozheny to meet did not act, I continued to call. Then was on March, 8th when we fairly cheerful have spoken op to phone up to 3 one o'clock in the morning. Have quarrelled in occasion of who to itself now will go. In a week I have written nothing meaning SMSku. Also has received the whole lots reciprocal, there there were also verses, songs, promises to forgive or excuse, requests to arrive and the confident indicatings that he never will change. I assume, that he was strong tipsy. Inspired by such speeches, I next evening have written SMS in which there were two phrases: " I like you and I wish to be with you, such what you are ". All... How you consider or count, it is a hopelessness? If is not present, how to me it is better than myself a message provided that I wish to be only with this person?

ksy
19.06.2004, 04:34
"Swings or Pumps" from you all that can. Game is called kto-whom. It was not necessary for you to come back for the first time, now he thinks that so will be always. That that both of you wish to be together - on the face as all lasts longly enough, and you about each other do not forget, only by forces are measured.. Vetas now let to him know that if itself to you will come running (with apologies) that you will start up and following leaving or care will be the last. At all do not speak it or this in a straight line! Simply let to him know that you are very malicious but not all is still lost - and further let itself operates or works, and torment it or him a little bit. Now your turn to punish it or him for bad behaviour. Men very strange essences if you will make for them something more than 2 times - to become by itself understood your duty, and to accustom them to good on much easier, than to disaccustom.