PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I married 2 years. I do not know what to do or make my husband very big...

Light
11.06.2004, 22:34
Hello! I married 2 years. I do not know what to do or make my husband very big fan or amateur of beer, I am constant with it or him I quarrel on this ground has earned to myself a neurosis. He drinks 3 times a week on 3 bottles if I would not shout, he would drink in day. I am afraid, that he sopetsja t. To at it or him the uncle and the aunt native topers on 10 times everyone kodirovanye. To get divorced I do not want at us the small child, and I in the 23 years anywhere did not work. What to do or make help or assist me!!!!!.

Natalia
13.06.2004, 04:38
First of all TO NOT SHOUT! If you will protest thus, will drink outside of the house and you in general will lose the control over it or him;them. Beer three times a week, it yet an alcoholism but if you really wish to prevent potential disease, descend or go on a site "expert in narcology" which that will gather.

The anonym
17.06.2004, 03:52
Drunkenness is a consequence or an investigation, any problem in family, often otststvie at the man of meaning of the life.
Can at it or him there is no interesting employment or occupation which would distract it or him from beer, and to shout is useless,
That will cause or call only razdrozhenie in the man and the protest.

child
19.06.2004, 01:52
From beer did not become an inveterate drunkard yet