PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon!! My God I neznaju that to me to do or make? I MCH very much wants the child...

Anna 22 years
12.06.2004, 03:57
Good afternoon!! My God I neznaju that to me to do or make? I MCH very much wants the child (to him 24 years). I am still absolutely not ready (chuvstsuju it sincerely), I study in institute on last course. He to me has told or said, I am done not excited in 2 years exactly with me would want that you to me have given birth to the child. It turns out that to him in general on me to spit, I want or not. I neznaju that will be in 2 years (I can and itself I shall want the child). Speaks that here type my brother younger has a child, and at us is not present, at all friends is, and at us is not present. That for dur such. At kazhdlogo the destiny. We have lived only 1, 5 years together. nemogu more constantly presses on me. I neljublju speak, what children, nabalovannaja, etc. pozhskazhite that to me to do or make??????????????

Natalia
15.06.2004, 05:30
Anja, by your letters here and in knf. "Psychologist" at you foolish attitudes or relations with MCH. First adjust beskonfliktnuju a life, then think of children. You do not wish to spoil a life not only, but also the baby. And how about marriage or spoilage?

Hazhilina I.I.
16.06.2004, 12:11
Anna! If you are not ready to be mother you early to get or start the child. And with MCH it is necessary to talk about that as the family is represented by you and as he. Also think above that fact, that you MCH puts upon you pressure. Ask to itself a question, whether you want that for you have solved what to do or make how and when. If is not present, there are 2 variants: 1) to finish to the MCH the pozitsi on the given question and to tell or say, that you are not ready and do not wish to do or make it or this now 2) if will agree to discuss your disagreements and to find the mutually advantageous decision.
3) if he will not want to reckon with your position and to discuss these and other possible or probable disagreements, to think as you with it or him will live further. And then 4) or to leave all how to eat and do or make all that will tell or say. Will tell or say to give birth or travail 10 means 10.5) Or pooobshchatsja with drgimi MCH to solve, and whether to remain to you with it or him

Katjushka
18.06.2004, 21:48
Delirium any! You MCH actually does not want the child as CHILD! In not mgovorit not desire to become or begin the father, namely competitive feeling. Yes, here he becomes the father and WHAT? Thus not the fact, that he is ready to carry out ottsovskte duties. You spoke with it or him on such subjects: whether he is ready to sleep at the nights, whether gtov he to change periodically diapers and to feed the child, whether he is ready to walk and play with it or him? Whether THAT he ovtechaet on questions is ready he to it or this? Or he on all ovtechaet, what its or his man's business only zarabatyvuat, and babskoe-to be nursed with the child? If so, that the answer is obvious. He simply looks at others. To you advice or council, do not give birth or travail! Tell or say to him, that if now he you will force to go on this step not the fact, that you will be adhered to the kid or that cannot grow fond of the child (such cases a heap). And if he is not ready to wait, let for itself will solve, whether you are necessary to him or only that is connected with you. WHAT to him is more dear or expensive?