PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One month ago we with the husband have lost the child. All this time accepted novopassit...

Tatyana
15.06.2004, 20:29
One month ago we with the husband have lost the child. All this time accepted novopassit, but he already on us does not operate or work. We and earlier were nervous enough, but now especially. The husband in a dream starts, creaks teeth (by the way, for a long time!), about me speaks, that I shout also to crying though dreams any I do not see. What is this disease and how it or him to treat?

Tolokonin A.O.
16.06.2004, 23:10
After the transferred or carried stress at you with the neurosis with disturbance of a dream has developed. It is treated psihoterapevticheski. Also you write, that else up to this case you were "nervous" people. This fact specifies necessity of long therapy. One of a principal cause of an abortion is psychological trouble. If live in Moscow write: tolokonin@mtu-net. ru

Priests A.G.
18.06.2004, 05:55
Usual strong depressionnoe a status, after the transferred or carried stress (loss of the close person namely the child makes on a scale of stresses approximately 90 96 %), advice or council address to the psychoneurologist, pay attention to reception of preparation Ksanoks on 0, 025 three times a day. Plus in addition consult. Try than nibut to borrow or occupy fruitfully, try otvlechsja whenever possible though and difficultly I understand it. And to the husband I think it will be useful stronger preparations, t. To I think a scratch teeth speaks that he practically does not sleep, and to you speaks that sleeps, that you to not upset. All this is curable, plus time after strong psychological stress. Success to you fasten.

popovu
18.06.2004, 19:32
Well as it is possible to appoint or nominate reception of antidepressants without the medical control? If you the doctor - please, receive here red authorization with your contact data. That it was possible to find you and in real. If you do not have medical education - to you here not a place.