PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I very much wish to help or assist to cope to the girlfriend with its or her trouble. To her and...

The girlfriend
13.06.2004, 23:05
Hello, I very much wish to help or assist to cope to the girlfriend with its or her trouble. To her the husband has changed. Leave she cannot, at it or her 2 children (4 years and 4 months). They live in small small town where there is no psychologist. The help to render her there is nobody. I very much am afraid, that she will break in the moral plan. It is assured, that in this situation the psychologist, instead of sympathizing views of girlfriends is necessary to her only... Advise, please, to us something. Thankful in advance, the girlfriend.

Creambird
15.06.2004, 18:44
It do not agree, that the help of the psychologist here is necessary. All problems in this case depend from vosprijatnija problems your girlfriend. Their (problems) can not be at all. Physical change, in my opinion not tragedy.

Goldberg I.I.
18.06.2004, 16:39
But poetomu-that the psychologist also is necessary:) to help or assist to change perception of a situation - to rationalize and give reason for it or her. Can write to me (I shall help or assist free of charge) on onsult-help@narod. ru (clean or remove blanks in the address only)