PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Forgive or excuse, I understand, that to the wrong address I address, but a pain...

Irina
17.06.2004, 20:45
Hello the doctor. Forgive or excuse, I understand, that to the wrong address I address, but any more to itself. At other conferences there are no doctors. How to speak 8 years or summer daughters, what its or her daddy married and in its or his new family soon there will be a child? The child is very impressionable, I am afraid for mentality of the child. She till now cannot go through divorce, waits and hopes, that the daddy will return. What to do or make!!! Help or assist!!! Thankful in advance, thanks.

Bobrov A.E.
18.06.2004, 13:44
How to speak, depends on your attitudes or relations with a daughter. But it is better to not dramatize thus a situation, t. To. Children react not on not clear it or him terms, and to emotions of parents. The main thing to try to emphasize, that the father likes it or her and in the near future will come to see it or her. postrajtes also with the father of the child to agree about it or this. Do not forget to emphasize in the subsequent, that attitudes or relations between parents is one (this business of adults), and attitudes or relations of parents with children is absolutely another.