PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My problem that I do not know as to leave the liked person. Sound...

The anonym
16.06.2004, 00:55
My problem that I do not know as to leave the liked person. It sounds silly but how to not cause him a pain. Simply so it has turned out, I do not wish to go into details, but it is necessary to leave it or him. How it to make? How to not cause him a pain? Or even to make, that he not strongly suffered

JUlja
16.06.2004, 18:58
You should tell or say to him why you do not wish to be with it or him! Should explain all the reasons of your decision! Also it is necessary to tell or say it in softer form, tell or say for example, that at you does not remain the general or common interests, that your ways dispatch or deliver;have missed!

Tier
18.06.2004, 02:14
Painlessly all the same it will not turn out. If gradually to leave, it is necessary to keep away on the sly from the general or common things in common, to meet, to not show the initiative less often, and to put nothing in mutual relations. And if for one conversation - only with words, that to you all this very hardly and painfully to realize that, he, certainly, remarkable, and you are very grateful to him for those moments when you were happy with it or him, but you consider or count, that the joint future at you for any reasons is not present, and you do not want it or him easier or simply so to hold. And in the conclusion, that you all the same would wish to save your interrelation even at a friendly level. (though it is real as a rule so seldom happens, especially if intentions were serious.)

SASHA
18.06.2004, 12:11
"*" As not the name not nika is not present, obrashchatsja I do not know as. But in this business each trifle is important, you to the person change a life, and you do not wish to press in details. And the answer will be pros. Tell or say to him "While". And without details. And suddenly in detail at it or him what nibud not curable illness or disease or suitsiidalnye we here shall advise that to bent, and then... Is not present or all we know or advice or councils are abstract and are not adhered to a concrete case.