PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me failures. Here yesterday I remember as has had supper, the head then was ill...

Bee
17.06.2004, 12:42
The doctor, at me failures. Here yesterday I remember as has had supper, the head then was ill, has decided to have a sleep a little. Has regained consciousness today in the morning and has seen, that I kogda-that have had time both to prepare for meal and TV till the morning the computer, and I pochemu-that in jeans under a blanket worked also. And I remember nothing. On the account did not consist:), I am ill or sick NTSD, I drink Pyracetamum. And I now in holiday, was not overstrained. It normally or not so? I did not drink!

Pronin D.A.
18.06.2004, 10:54
On the account at us many do not consist. And if it is serious, similar frustration can be an equivalent of convulsive statuses. Twilight frustration of consciousness - somnabulizm (lunacy) Is meant. At night, involuntarily, the person can ferment not simply on an apartment, but also carry out purposeful and productive actions - to cook food, to wash, be cleaned or removed, etc.). In the morning all amneziruetsja (there are no memoirs on night events). Begin inspection with the reference or manipulation to the neurologist. (and with Pyracetamum it is necessary to be more cautious - he reduces a threshold of convulsive readiness).