PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I so am glad, that have found this section! In blind to communicate easier. Thanks, all to...

bubu
11.06.2004, 23:15
I so am glad, that have found this section! In blind to communicate easier. Thanks, who reads to all and responds, I sit and I think, that we absolutely normal devchenki and in what are not guilty! It would be desirable to ask, and that our men of have made what we would be happy with them? Very much it would be desirable to look or see in eyes to everyone who breaks families and to ask, and if with you so, with your children.

The anonym
13.06.2004, 10:51
ja s toboj soversenno soglasna..

Natasha
15.06.2004, 03:07
That's it, that have made nothing, to us for 33 years to him in some days will be, and me in 2 months, and at us anything is not present... I Also lived with it or him never nothing demanding, always managed small, did not arrange scandals in occasion of that for all joint life we had a rest together time 2 3.. Clothes... Too it was unpretentious... Simply liked (and now to me speak, that did not like... And anything prove I cannot...) is shorter - itself it is guilty!
And at the bill to look or see in eyes that who breaks families so it is same, kogda-that someone the deceived, offended and humiliated women. They too - to the neschasny. I at all do not justify them. I never till now have changed to the husband, he at me the first the man... While. But now, if such opportunity will be, I shall necessarily make it, even for the sake of comparison. And me now it will be unimportant, he will be married, or not. As it not stashno sounds. In fact, as to me the mistress of my husband has told or said, when I with her have met and tried to speak, shame, hotjaby even its or her age... She to me has told or said: " I like it or him, he me too, and too has regretted nobody me, and has not regretted my children when destroyed or blasted my family why I should someone regret? I at you do not withdraw or take away it or him, and he to leave from you is not going to, pleased even to it or this, and the husband to hold it is impossible, it is necessary to share with requiring... And here no trouble is not present. "
On what I have responded her, that at it or her two daughters (one already married, the second too already on the approach...) and I wish, that its or her daughters have tested the same as I, time in it or this no trouble is not present also it it's OK...

bubu-
16.06.2004, 18:51
I longly thought above your words, the sister of my husband too so speaks. Easier or simply if so to make, we should live with it or this. And we shall assimilate to all of them. ** ** To tell or say easier, than to write. The girlfriend, she from those * ** now came. As a result, at all the broken lives. I also do not know, where we go. It is necessary to try to forgive or excuse all of them and too. And to live, live, live. When I have ceased to hate all, to me it became much easier. Though till now when I think, that at it or him with someone the same as was with me, I go mad. Having withdrawn the muzhik from family you will be excruciated, and that at it or him with was or former. If I was little bit another, we would have remarkable attitudes or relations, with romantic occurrings, etc. But for missed, with the child I consider or count it abnormally. I voobshchem already molo, that * ** * in occasion of * ** I always behind myself watched or kept up, put on, looked or appeared, etc.

Vick
18.06.2004, 09:53
Natasha, very well, only at what here daughters and such awful wishes it or him? It is necessary to wish first of all the husband of what he has deserved. Changes were, is and will be, and to keep for such - only worse, act how to you the soul orders, instead of change just for fun.