PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all! I do not know as to act or arrive, I have a liked young man, but...

Lavas
18.05.2004, 18:58
Greetings to all! I do not know as to act or arrive, I have a liked young man, but recently has appeared was or former (has passed or has taken place 2, 5 years) which has very badly acted or arrived with me, and asks an occurring that all to explain, that he did not change to me, that has changed, that likes me even more strongly, than earlier... Was sorry for all... I know, that then (when we left) he has started to meet another, called up, but he speaks - sex was not... (me all the same there was he or not, they met!!!) for this time he lived with the girl, thus called to me and suggested to borrow or occupy with it or him sex, because its or his girl not such jealous, as I.. Having heard refusal, he has much told mucks.... Now and for it asks a pardon.. I do not like it or him, but the pain which he has caused then, till now has remained with me in heart, I to see it or him I do not want!!! What to me to make, that he has lagged behind me for ever?

V.Dvorjanchikov
21.05.2004, 01:20
Buy or Purchase phone with a determinant of number or room i/or an answering machine.

Natalia
24.05.2004, 17:36
. And on an answering machine in the separate line " takomu-that " the message of century..

The anonym
27.05.2004, 05:58
And he that, such blunt, what does not understand words? Why to not tell or say to him in clear, what you do not wish to communicate with it or him?

Lavas
27.05.2004, 16:53
He will find a way to remind of itself(himself)! The matter is that after its or his call, I as though anew experience those events as if they were yesterday...
He calls, asks to meet and I begin, to accuse it or him... I wish to forget easier all, and he here as here... Has passed or has taken place 2, 5 years... As that he has sworn, that I again shall become it or him, it frightens me: ((

Man
31.05.2004, 05:57
Let to him know that you do not wish second of time to spend for it or him. e. When hear its or his voice - put a tube at once, without farewells. When will meet in the street - pass by or if want talk, only not stopping, on the move.

V.Dvorjanchikov
01.06.2004, 02:30
Similar, you here search for the justification to the aspiration again to attack the same raker. Probably, not so experience of yours with it or him of dialogue, time instead of trying to supersede it or him from consciousness was disgusting, you with pleasure exaggerate it or him in the memory.

Lavas
04.06.2004, 17:44
Century Dvorjanchikovu: He was my the first the man. And to you so simply to argue on what possibly did not test never!: ((

The anonym
06.06.2004, 09:54
Lavas, what you dissemble? Actually you would not like at all that he has lagged behind you, and ask advice or council in the return. You and on Dvorjanchikova have taken offence because he has understood your feelings, and you simply are afraid of these feelings.

Lavas
10.06.2004, 01:24
I only asked advice or council how to throw out for ever it or him from a head because I like another.. And he asks dialogue, wishes to become the friend, both it is a pity to me it or him, and would be desirable, that he has for ever disappeared from my life! Also I do not know, that to me to do or make..: ((

The anonym
10.06.2004, 07:25
"... What to me to make, that he has lagged behind me for ever?... "... .lav, maybe, All of you still like your former young man? Your desire " painfully strange sounds to throw out it or him from a head " (?????)

13.06.2004, 06:37
Do not communicate snim and all

Lavas
15.06.2004, 01:39
No, I do not like it or him already.. Thanks all for attention, but for myself I and have not received advice or council....: (((

The anonym
16.06.2004, 09:30
If you allow (and you allow) to turn was or former near you, means you do not like the husband. He for a long time would lag behind, if would feel, that your feelings are strong also he superfluous. Understand the feelings all over again.

Cinnamon
18.06.2004, 06:49
It is necessary to cope with the last pain. She zasela at a level of a subconscious mind and you want that the former guy was excruciated. Did not try to let it or him go in peace?