PDA

Просмотр полной версии : C, would tell to us about the lover a number 2!) You so often races...

Huch
12.06.2004, 07:38
C, would tell to us about the lover a number 2!) You so often tell, that someone there at you is, it so romantically sounds for our visitors of a forum. You very much often speak about it or this, in any degree them very much pervert the stories. Who there, the surgeon or the manager, and can the young man odarovannyj on terrible force?) each of marks represents your mysterious character, such what he could be liked for them. And the ordinary-looking muzhik working on an electric truck, carrying rotten grapes with a suffocating smell of cigarettes iz-for a mouth can there actually?) certainly if in it still it is possible to believe in general! You very much would like to load someone a head the same anxious problems as at you.

nesmejana
13.06.2004, 06:00
Huch while you here, I wish to express you gratitude: you have pushed me borrowing or occupying in yourself. To me of a fuse your reaction to my photo with a daughter: that I look or appear the tired woman who in a life had one failures. Has looked or seen at itself in a mirror - and I in fact really and I look or appear! Already - it is hardly better) Will aspire further to perfection! Thanks!)

Herring
13.06.2004, 20:05
I do not wish to tell and detail. No, it not the driver of an electric truck with a smell of cigarettes. And voobshche-for quite some time now at me the new lover. Even if hochesh-an arising new love. With mine storony-from it or him storony-to me it is not important. Enough the young boy, is not much more senior at all than me, he does not smoke voobshche-the truth, I few times isportila-and he have lit or smoked it or him. Than he zanimaetsja-plainly to tell or say not mogu-the good machine or car, dear or expensive things, absolutely thin and gentle skin on arms or hand... To pair or steam interesting marks on a body (thanks God, not on a course of veins), but any tattoo. Here while I also shall be limited to it or this in the stories. I can add, that so anybody already for a long time did not like me.

Huch
14.06.2004, 11:16
You have described all, that for you has value or as he has described itself(himself) itself)) Ridiculously...)

Huch
15.06.2004, 09:42
nesmejana, it is pleasant to hear.) still it is possible to influence you, and here on comrade hardly it is above already useless.

Huch
16.06.2004, 00:42
Anja, you be not angry with me what you there would not be, we peerly you like all also I including. All that is not done or made, all to the best. To us has told about the boy with a gentle cuticle, and at job you will think, whether it is necessary to do or make, tell it about the acquaintance thus.)
That it seemed more truthfully and to you believed)

Herring
16.06.2004, 16:54
And here job? Really you think, what I at job about it or this tell someone? And that inveracious... I do not understand you, Huch, you to a fog fill.

JUlka
17.06.2004, 20:27
Well the Herring! He speaks: " what you there would not be, we peerly you like all ". Revnostsss:)) In all beauty!

Herring
18.06.2004, 03:45
JUlka, yes good... .ja then I shall explain as I began and as has reached a life such)))) It is my philosophy. .esli would not be philosophy would be called... dstvom)