PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, why 30 years or summer man boitsja will not obey to the parents (...

Regina
12.06.2004, 08:19
Prompt, why 30 years or summer man boitsja will not obey to the parents (does or makes all as its or his parents wish), forgetting about own family. Most interessnoe, not always performance of these desires come to an end with goods for it or him, and he as in " pink glasses or spots "!?

Meri
12.06.2004, 20:20
Regina skajite on slychaino ne edinstvenii sinochik?

Regina
14.06.2004, 06:32
Mary, is not present at it or him there is still a sister is more younger than it or him for 8 years. ___ the doctor ____ you can advise or prompt!? I think, that at it or him it is psychological character. As themselves messages in such situation to me (its or his wife), in fact to not get divorced, though....... It so "has got" me... Zaranie I thank all for responses!!!

Ninel
15.06.2004, 02:27
To talk to its or his parents.

Fiber
16.06.2004, 17:39
Regina! First about the reasons. Since Stalin years when in our country abortions have been forbidden and children were born often against will and desire of parents, at us in a society the opinion was generated: " Children owe to parents simply that have given birth to them ". And dalshe-it is more - that have brought up, that " itself " have given or remote all to them and t. Item.. Parents of your husband adhere to rather possibly, such opinion also. Further - that, as to a concrete case: whether were your husband the desired child? How passed or took place pregnancy and labors of your mother-in-law? What for character in general at parents of your husband?
And now the main thing why the husband is afraid. And here is how time because, probably, have inspired him idea, that disobedience to parents is almost a crime, and to care of them, " to repay the son " is its or his main vital duty. Such idea (besides, inspired by a society and parents) is rather probable also: the wife works, she young and healthy, the help is not necessary to her (by the way, you with the husband have children?), and mum and the daddy already elderly, to it or him;them one it is difficult. Here these levers are pulled also by parents, keeping near themselves of evolved "baby"...
But, alas, much here depends on a maturity of your husband and its or his own readiness to change the vital position, to mature, perhaps. If he is ready on it - your problem or task to help or assist him. If is not present - think, and can be, he remains such " the greater or big child " for ever?
By the way, interest for the sake of - as there is a destiny of its or his sister?

Regina for Fibers
18.06.2004, 03:10
Thanks for the answer the matter is that I do not know about sorts or labors of the mother-in-law that, about that that desired he was or not too I know (vychslela only, that she was pregnant on 3 when was weddings) Well, about " all itself have given or remote " if it is possible to consider or count it so (round-the-clock sadik-has told about it or this the husband: mum does not remember it from its or her words:, grandmothers, and uchileshche on barracks position of 5 years, well and at once married) its or his Parents not such ancient (51 year), the truth mum silno is ill or sick! We have a child. He is More than children katigorichno does not want!!! Here this hour I nachela to think of " the greater or big child ", thought earlier will mature, and whether will mature? And how to help or assist to mature? The sister married. We chuzhye with its or his sister, therefore details I do not know. After our wedding to me have let know, that I another's in their family (and sow day) therefore do not know details of all home life.