PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I have a dog to her of 9 years and I understand, that dogs longly not...

Inna
12.06.2004, 03:20
Hello! I have a dog to her of 9 years and I understand, that dogs longly do not live and that she is fast " will leave or abandon this world " I strange I behave, when I leave on rabotu-I look at it or her as last time. Recently mum has given the neigbour a collar I has burst into tears and has understood, that to my dog any more prigaditsja, that we distribute its or her things. For me it "diko". Help or assist! What with me? In advance sposibo.

Irminum
13.06.2004, 16:31
Know, I not the psychologist, but sometimes personal experience am better than any psychologist:) You simply very much like the dog, are afraid for it or her and t. The item And all anything, in fact who will not be afraid for the relatives and animals if they are dear or expensive, but at you certainly passes it already in any syndrome of expectation (I simply predpologaju). You wait for its or her mors - as the most awful, and during too time understand, what is it inevitably (logically). To you it is simple osleduet to reconcile that sooner or later she will die, be not afraid to tell or say to itself it. Know, when here so strongly you are afraid of somebody to lose, let my words will seem strange, but you them can kogda-nibud will understand - when you so are afraid of what mors and with horror expect, nevertheless dies - you painfully, difficultly, but in a head there is an idea, that to you it is not terrible any more that he will die, t. To. He has already died. And my advice or council at present - that time which at you is spend with the dog in pleasure, play, gladte and in general behave with her ka kobychno! And At my sister the dog has lived 16 years and and did not suffer than:) be not afraid!!!:)

Kostik
14.06.2004, 19:01
Inna! At me psu 10 years, but he is not going to to die... Plays, as the puppy and is always cheerful! What for pessimism? You pes much still will be, I shall be responsible for words!!!!

Inna
15.06.2004, 09:43
Irminum and Kostik Huge to you sposibo. On me have worked your words. I am grateful to you.

Dana
16.06.2004, 18:35
kak mozno zaraneje horonitj druga??? uzas. ne vzdumajte nicego razdavatj, uspejete jeschjo. ljubiti svoju sobaku i u vas budet jesco mnogo prekrasnih momentov vmeste.

Olga
17.06.2004, 22:03
Get or Start the puppy. Your dog will learn its or his everything, that itself is able. Its or her habits will be passed him and he will help or assist you with future to transfer or carry separation.

Dana
18.06.2004, 00:44
da, i ja slisala, jesli v dome pojavljaetsja molodaja sobaka, to staraja, obschajasj s nej, molodejet. moi znakomije daze tak sdelali. u nih ocenj starij terjer, vodjat guljatj vmeste uze let 8:-)