PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It I have addressed to the person which have accused me yesterday that I speculate umi...

ljusja
22.05.2004, 00:58
It I have addressed to the person which have accused me yesterday that I speculate with the dying child in occasion of delivery of a blood. I inform everything, that I have sent the offer on the specified address and held all the night long a computer. Waited for their reasons in case of need, but till now nothing has come. The matter is that such things how to forward a blood from the country to the country especially from here it is possible. Usual trip plane it probably to make for two hours. In general certainly causes the big affliction at similar severe statements. But know in my liked book govritsja what we shall ask the report for each told or said to speak, guess probably when? So not I to you the judge.

Anja
23.05.2004, 18:24
Forgive or Excuse, ljusja, kind business or affairs do or make silently. Your blood approaches or suits? It is very healthy! So send it or her and it is not necessary to write about it or this here. I so understand, wish to be good and mozhesh-do or make, but do not blow in copper pipes. Each person has problems with which they consult, washing the soul shouts, howls and the misfortune shouts, at me, but you will be not not loaded with me and should not.

Anja
24.05.2004, 03:27
And your book read more closely or attentively. Pleasant dreams.

ljusja
26.05.2004, 20:28
You similar and at all do not understand about what speech. I sat with you here, the announcement at whom blood takes off is takaja-that, I there and then respond, they respond me. And here copper pipes. Where I shall hand over? Think though that speak.

Anja
29.05.2004, 18:36
Forgive or Excuse, I am possible or probable you have not understood. Your blood could rescue or save really dying child but if she was necessary and important, you for a long time would find. For example my blood is necessary to nobody, in the childhood was ill or sick with an infectious disease. All good.

ljusja
01.06.2004, 02:42
Dear Anja! If to you it will be personally bad, write, there there was still my address series, could throw off to me on personal soap the opinion. Pipes involve similar you more.

Anja
04.06.2004, 21:08
Has re-read your narration once again. Spekuljantka it you to that? Blow in all bells and enter in raspahnutye doors. I wrote to you here. Successful dreams.

ljusja
07.06.2004, 07:51
Personal perepisku-on my soap.

Anja
07.06.2004, 21:03
You sat with me here? If you only knew where I was, vrjadi would write similar. Well to believe not only on fingers, but also in the core of soul. You know the God all sits, and slova-it only a dust and splash in an emotional status.

The anonym
09.06.2004, 15:19
The girl looked at a hole from a bagel, and at all did not understand, what is it there was vital wound Kolobka...

Paulina Ane
10.06.2004, 10:34
Anechka you are not right! Really to you it is not clear that ljusja wished to contact those to that the blood was necessary. And in general the person kind business was going to to make - and you here the shpilki at all to a place admit.
To a word - about problems is an anonymous forum for that basically and any woman if the soul would will find or consider necessary rasskazaly to all participants of a forum about the most secret, misfortunes about what " shouts serves that, howls and shouts " as you were expressed. In it or this there is nothing shameful - and without kind advice or council from here still nobody left.

Explorer
12.06.2004, 07:30
ljusja, I already wrote to you, cease to be justified))) For your kind serdtse-thanks from all us. An another matter, that I in hemotransfusions DO NOT BELIEVE! But it already especially mine.

The friend (byvsh. Psihograf:)
13.06.2004, 07:28
Eksplorer, well why to not believe in transfusion?:) looking, from what. I know a case when the one-monthly girl have rescueed or saved transfusion (the truth not so much a blood, how much plasmas from it or her) when at the baby have given up for not clear reason of a kidney.

Explorer
14.06.2004, 02:34
And who nibud tried TO UNDERSTAND the reason of refusal of kidneys? Hardly... It longly to explain, but at me very complex or difficult attitudes or relations with medicine. But I believe, that each parent can cure the child one only the ideas, I not the wizard, but only uchus-)

child
18.06.2004, 00:10
Explorer:)))))))))))))))) What clear head!:-)