PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Simply I for a long time knew, what..., prostitutes enrage a great bulk of women-...

SERGY
11.06.2004, 17:41
Simply I for a long time knew, what..., prostitutes enrage a great bulk of women - inhabitants (do not take offence, please! I, unfortunately, too - the inhabitant). And I was not mistaken!

Calibre
13.06.2004, 06:02
Well, and how you in it or this were convinced?

JUlka
14.06.2004, 07:16
Is not present do not enrage, simply they frame pritsedent destructions quiet and razmerjannoj lives of " usual mass of women ". Therefore as real threat they are objectionable. You think much..:)))

Calibre
14.06.2004, 13:14
Excuse, I have inattentively read through in the beginning, something therefore has told or said not in cash department. No, do not enrage, them simply ochen-it is very a pity. Once I had a situation of any absolutely idiotic sex in which I did not accept participation, only my body, I remember, have thought, what prostitution actually serious physical work. For same it is necessary prisvaiva and milk to give a harmfulness!

Herring
15.06.2004, 05:02
If to look at the prostitute from a position of the inhabitant they do not enrage. If the inhabitant is unhappy as the woman, but she zamuzhem-that in its or her killed dushonke starts to move feeling of the superiority in relation to the prostitute. If the prostitute is obviously self-sufficient, the road, and thus this is one of individualnyh-it or her, prostitutki-the form female realizatsii-then the inhabitant tests to her smeshanye feelings of insult, envy and that someone has appeared more safely and vostrebovannee, than that inhabitant. And without it or this vsego-other women to prostitutes concern easy. So I think. I here concern easy.

Huch
16.06.2004, 01:29
The eye is pleased when videsh .l, on road.) Etak in years 70 suddenly it will want to very young))

C
16.06.2004, 16:10
))) Years in 70 can want very young to show that place where HE kogda-that was))))

Huch
17.06.2004, 21:07
I think, that will not be erased for so short term)
70 it still not age)