PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks all for support, but trouble in that that I very much like it or him and is simple neu...

S.G.
12.06.2004, 21:11
Thanks all for support, but trouble in that that I very much like it or him and is simple neumeju without it or him to live. All he from purchase, pordon always solved, cowards up to an apartment.

The anonym
14.06.2004, 11:49
You have a chance to become or begin independent. Prove, that you can. Prove to itself, instead of him. P. S. And can to you and has carried. From "best" do not leave.

Face
14.06.2004, 14:03
It completely agree. It is time to mature, at last! Think, that before you otkrvaetsja a new life...

Olga
15.06.2004, 05:39
Carries. And I here all hope, can, and I kogda-nibud will leave?

Tier
16.06.2004, 02:38
Means it is time to study to live independently. You have a daughter, concentrate now on her. Show, that at it or her is though one parent, capable to think not only about itself. P. S. And in general the further, the I am more convinced, that it is impossible to be dissolved completely in love to the husband and to lose the sphere of interests. To you there and then lose interest, wipe legs or foots and leave. More than it is assured, that when you will depart from a shock and learn to be the mistress of the life, your husband will come crawling back. Whether Only it will be necessary for you such, able sobing and approving or confirming, what likes you and a daughter to collect things and all of a sudden to fall down?

ZHuli
17.06.2004, 06:28
Probably also it is necessary. Many on are afraid to be one so much, that agree to live with the last padloj. .a here vsyotaki the father of the child. So the life will show. But when betray, very difficultly. Keep SG, it is those seljavi, there are cases and pohleshche.

Galina
17.06.2004, 20:35
Descend or Go in shop, buy or purchase to itself cowards... Also be convinced, that you can solve problems independently. Learn to live without it or him, and there it will be already clear, love it, or easier habit to sit at a husband's back.