PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to go through divorce?...

Katya
13.06.2004, 04:28
How to go through divorce?

Leka
13.06.2004, 21:46
Just as all other troubles. At me the sister now gets divorced, such happy goes, even zavidno...

Assol
15.06.2004, 03:12
Kata, greetings! I shall tell, how it was at me. We lived 6 years vmsete, three from them - in marriage or spoilage. Was not closer than the person. Then something has changed, year lived as another's. Perhaps, it was necessary to change the life - to give birth to the child. The beginnings - institute, then job. But we did not want while children, simply lived for myself. Though always there were no problems: the apartment, rabotaldi both is I for pleasure, he well earned. The cat has then run... Awful time. We have divorced. In Senjatbre the last year. The reason - I had molodzhoj a person, but I do not consider or count, that I have left from the husband iz-for it or him. Simply any more could be together. How I have transferred or carried all this? Procedure in the REGISTRY OFFICE - horror. Cried then much, feeling - something have torn off, something did not become. Then all has ceased. I work, series liked. But ideas all the same come back to it or him;them - to my first husband. We have left badly, now we do not communicate. Sometimes the general or common friends tell something about it or him. It's OK. I do not like it or him. It is simply impossible it is a pity, that has lost series of one close person. It can be gone through. It is necessary to find to itself employment or occupation and simply to live further. To overcome itself and to not become unstuck. And necessarily there will be series a person whom you will grow fond. At me he already is - I like it or him above all. But all the same the husband I shall not forget, bad it is forgotten, remains good. And here this or thus good I wish to save in heart.

Dan
16.06.2004, 13:45
Katenka, do not look back!

Lelja
17.06.2004, 19:34
Katjusha! Try to fill up time so that was less time about it or this to think. Borrow or occupy in in what you for a long time would like to borrow or occupy, but for family or other reasons, you postponed it. Smile!
Get or Start the new novel!