PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In general I do not know from what and to begin. I have fallen in love. I fall in love, as I have noticed dovol...

Alex
09.06.2004, 00:46
In general I do not know from what and to begin. I have fallen in love. I fall in love, as I have noticed enough often and on a regular basis, and it is not so ridiculous, and sad potomu-as I "have finished" myself already to the handle... Usually so there was, that a girl "zanjatjana", and this time " all in azhure ", BUT not tut-that was: I am not able to look after... Or I do not know as (?) . Has more shortly left so, that else plainly not knowing it or her I have decided to admit to her love. Naturally she has told or said "is not present" svoeobraznyi in the way... But has put still not in it or this. I longly thought why I have decided immeno "to begin" with this girl (it is necessary to tell or say that she very good and difficultly enough to notice at it or her any disadvantages if they in general need to be noticed), and and have not finished thinking. And was above what to think: at first all looked or appeared as - " I want a poodle " and all. But now I do not know, that to me did or made t. To. At me already pomojmu depression begins. The matter is that it is difficult to me to talk to her, and on a subject of love she does not want razgovarit about what she to me recently has told or said (besides not directly)... Here such situation (if it is clear certainly). That there will be further I do not know, I already have written the letter to her, t. To. razgovoritsja it is impossible... But what now? She has read through it or him (the maintenance or contents, understand I shall not state, but there basically too that I wished to tell or say to her in alive), have read through also result any... I simply any more do not know, whether it is possible to approach or suit to her, it seems to me that I have decided and have wound in the head such, that if to her to tell, she will tell or say: I even could not think of it or this!. More shortly what to do or make I do not know... And so forth methods of type if not you that not who is more than idea on suicide, delirium any. And the most important I do not understand it or her (that is I am faster myself has confused also myself I do not understand) - why she cannot precisely tell or say to me: " do not go for me ".
(Up to it or her at me whom nebylo, and and now she still mine)... Should tell or say still, that when I have seen it or her, firstly, as always did not believe " in success ", but all I now cannot peerly leave this all as is. My friends unanimously speak me of type: it or she too has a choice; not destiny and so forth things... Which obviously do not console me. So it is silly, I cannot become with her the friend at all (if such in general there is), BUT the MOST IMPORTANT THAT THAT she WISHES TO HAVE the FRIEND, I from it or her heard it. I do not wish to delirate here about "inferiority", t. To. It is assured or confident, that even if I would be above it or her on 5 - all peerly anything would not leave. All I can not any more, money for visiting of the psychiatrist at me now is not present, yes at it or him and not marriage office... About hurting feelings I already know all this theory, but it is besides better to not become. I now cannot present myself, that in a month (for example) I in kogoto still an occurring... (time certainly treats, but...)
WHY so when the girl without the guy and all peerly nothing leaves, as at others, just such which I wear out in bed and throw. Just such she does not want. Here it is necessary to tell or say that she adheres old to tradition and it or her it is forbidden (?) zanimatjas by sex before wedding. I have firstly thought that my aspiration to her vyzvanno it or this, t. To. It will not be necessary to test itself that that at me is not present... (experience at me is not present).
Here such foolish history from which I vylesti cannot, and the main thing I understand that 90 percent or interests of that that I think, only my delirium (!)...
What to do or make I do not know further, t. To. Study has stopped, constantly I think of her and this situation.... - to me all is already peer to mine, whom she to me will be, if only though, as though viditsja time. .da though once a month.
All the extremity or end.
PS so it is strange, but if it would happen with my friend I probably has burst out laughing and has calmed it or him kak-that..... Myself I cannot precisely calm that.
And the last, seems to me, that a unique output or exit from this situation - suicide. Still never was such reason (me) that it to justify... Others problemmy simply trifle.

JUju
10.06.2004, 01:57
Feature has not understood... It is simply complex or difficult to your girl to communicate with you: (be easier also people will be pulled to you. It is impossible in our life where it is a lot of dialogue by a printed word, to express so tongue-tiedly as it is done or made by you. Advice or council one - read more fiction - there can be people surrounding you nachnut - tihonku to understand, about what you speak..

11.06.2004, 09:38
Do not speak nonsenses. Suicide - not the decision of a problem (there you will be excruciated even more). Always remember, will come or step tomorrow and all will be changed to the best. Ask the help from the god is better (he sees you and understands - only ask!)

Alex
12.06.2004, 09:28
Yes, suicide not the decision of a problem... CHtozh will have to go and pretend that all OK... (and actually?).

Alex
13.06.2004, 07:16
Small specification. She still I girl...

J.M.Buharov
13.06.2004, 09:45
Hello, Alex! Your History - completely not ridiculous. Also has put at all that you to yourselves have thought up ideas on suicide. Me personally confuses, that you more, having in arms or hand the biggest treasure which can get to the person, is persistent it or him do not notice. Druzhishche, you are enamoured - and this or thus FINE IN ITSELF! It is unimportant, whether like you in the answer. Think, grey and boring the life if you were not able to like would be what!

Jane
14.06.2004, 13:50
Let's continue conversation... You Know, at this (yet yours) girls for certain are a heap of disadvantages. You idealized it or her, as it usually happens, when the person falls in love. I by my personal experience know it. Since to me 18 years have knocked, men fall in love with me with poluvzgljada and consider or count me as an angel. But should you admit, that I even am now far not an angel. But nevertheless the life changes the person, changes its or his addictings and views, does or makes more softly or more firmly, more kindly or more angrily. But a short that finally the person himself chooses with what to him to be. And here then he receives from a life on its or his merits. I have filled to myself much shishek in current of long ten years and only recently have learned to appreciate the present or true Love and nakonets-that could itself - to fall in love to the present. Now I have a remarkable husband and I with it or him am very happy. As and at you will be. You have told or said, that fall in love often. Do not go in cycles in this or thus young, for certain spoilt and egoistichnoj devchenke. Be not afraid of it or her, approach or suit to her and tell or say, that you wish to communicate, be friends of her simply. Try to talk to her, not thinking that she should to be yours by all means. There can be during such dialogue you will understand, that were mistaken in her and not such she remarkable. And there can be in due course she will see in you that, unique. Anyway, all this not a problem are only time or temporary difficulties with which you can independently consult. It is necessary to remember properly only, that you the owner of the destiny and at you all will be good, let not right now, but later - it is obligatory! So live and be pleased LIVES!

Alex
16.06.2004, 00:37
2:
And unless the present or true love "speaks" to notice nedostati liked chel. (to not try to change)?
At me at a heap of disadvantages...
I try to talk to her, but she similar roofing felts has taken offence at me, whether... neznaju that. On my simple "greetings", responds " zdraste! ", - type "good-bye"......

Jane
17.06.2004, 08:32
Just the person also tries to eradicate the disadvantages, when they start to stir or prevent love. In my opinion, the short of love basically consists in desire of the person to change in the best party or side for the sake of the liked person. Try to change also you the attitude or relation to this girl. Think over the further behaviour. For example, pretend, that you do not pay to it or her any attention. And later what that time try to approach or suit once again to her and to talk. Present her flowers, priglasi in restaurant or at cinema. It is necessary to look after girls, instead of to drag them at once in every way in bed or even in marriage. For the beginning it is necessary to interest the person in itself, the internal maintenance or contents. If also it will not help or assist, and to be upset and killed iz-for it or this especially it is not necessary - simply it not your person. But thus you can be typed or collected experience for a new occurring with other girl from whom to you will be easily and simply and from which you will be - to the present is happy. It is necessary to wait only a little...

child
17.06.2004, 19:16
DELIRIUM THE UTTERMOST!!!!!!!!
A word to not understand... A paranoia and complexes in one vial or flask