PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And here to me sovetik now. Vo-the first, I the aunt...:)) if at whom drugo...

The spiteful anonym
26.05.2004, 22:49
And here to me sovetik now. Vo-the first, I the aunt...:)) if at whom other opinion has developed. Not old and self even anything...:)) married, moreover - for the liked husband. Not for long, the truth, 2 years of everything, but is happy, and the husband like too... How much or as far as I see.:)) And so. The handsome man one at job goes here. In general - I want. Any love, noodles grandiloquent on ears I shall not hang up, I want at the most primitive animal level. The object is quite accessible, mows an eye in my party or side and quiveringly waits for a signal. I understand brains, that the signal to give or allow is impossible and would be necessary hotelku this that... udushit on a root, as I am going to to make. Babonki, throw argumentikov for determination, and? I normally concern to the sharp criticism. And here having a good time here pridurkov I ask to be kept this time from comments - I behind a word in a pocket do not climb and with the answer I shall not be late... All in advance thanks. And I too correct shall prompt somebody to something... In chuzhom-that a mote is visible to an eye, and here from the the log is required to me vykovyrjat!:)))

Mark
28.05.2004, 14:09
Opinion of the man though me did not ask. Here one psychologist wrote that in a sexology there is such concept as sex development. Man's and female development differs. Till 27 years, for the man sex attitudes or relations, t are important. e. Sex = love. After (27 32 years) go on recession. At women the sex inclination on the contrary amplifies and blossoms after 27 30 years. And up to this age it or him are important caress and love. e. The love not is sex. On my not skilled or experienced view a way to finish with they be to share with the husband. Share with the husband, will keep away differently. Though looking what husband.

Mark
29.05.2004, 10:35
By the way why you consider or count that you spiteful. Malice way of protection can is. Any internal dissatisfaction can.

The spiteful anonym
29.05.2004, 17:17
Well, I just LIKE the husband, its or his calmness for me is more important than mine primorochek. So I shall wait to make happy with its or his such applications or statements... Mark, Vy-that have as though concerned to such recognition of the wife? Vo-o-from. Itself I shall understand. With yours, I hope, the help. The physiological nature of this disgrace:)) I too understand, would be necessary that about morals to me have reminded... Here people fairly clever were going to - that respond, basically. (Pridurkov I do not consider or I count.) and the Spiteful anonym - therefore as unpleasant things I am not afraid to speak (on business, it is clear), I have such property... Not it is pleasant to all. And actually I white and fluffy:))))))))))) Au, there are still opinions? By the way, to a female has addressed exclusively on a habit, very much even thanks for answers of men.

31.05.2004, 01:36
Yes what arguments are necessary to you? You in fact understand all. If the husband to you of roads a mud home you will not drag, and you will find as the house all imaginations to realize so that already on the party or side it would not be desirable anything and if is not present - that and words will not help or assist.

XXXYYY
31.05.2004, 14:43
CHto-this Mark everywhere advises something all to share with the husband! Directly any Mark de the Garden, a pancake!

Mark
02.06.2004, 00:18
I on the bill of advantage or benefit of spiritual affinity between spouses. Though I the truth neopyten in these affairs.

To Mark
03.06.2004, 03:17
To share with the husband such experiences is to finish with the husband, instead of with problems! Spiritual affinity here at all and. To the close person first of all will be very sick to hear about change, therefore it is necessary to think even of not causing the native person of superfluous sufferings the conversations if it has not turned out acts.

The anonym
03.06.2004, 18:44
In an ideal you are right certainly, only where now such pairs or steams..... Unless at cinema, and that 50 h years (((Now women want traha " at the most primitive animal level " and then still to the muzhiks of life do not give

Viola
04.06.2004, 20:14
Yes neottrahannaja you, here from here also bear malice, moreover and anonymously! Do or make how heart orders, instead of ask advice or council from a dear audience. Believe, if such happens at your liked muzhenka, he here never will appear...:-)

Mark
05.06.2004, 21:12
Can you sets on that fact that " the object mows an eye in your party or side and quiveringly waits for a signal ". It is possible legonko podtrunit above it or him by a principle " tjani-push " that he has understood that you do not perceive it or him seriously and has ceased to mow an eye in your party or side. So that each collision with it or him caused in you a smile, and at it or him confusion. Though I against these games. Know, if to you there were 6 years and you would be born in Zimbabwe, you (according to) most likely would not be in alive.

ksu1000
07.06.2004, 06:57
As it seems to me, you need to find in itself the most repellent detail. For example: smelly socks or present, that he a floor of year did not wash the whistle, well, and so on by such principle. Success!

ksu1000
08.06.2004, 18:10
As it seems to me, you need to find in itself the most repellent detail. For example: smelly socks or present, that he a floor of year did not wash the whistle, well, and so on by such principle. Success!

ksu1000
09.06.2004, 20:10

The anonym
10.06.2004, 02:33
Socks can be washed or simply to throw out. And legs or foots to wash up....

O.U.
11.06.2004, 14:00
The best way to cope soblaznom-to give in to him.

Poured
12.06.2004, 02:36
It is impossible to tell or say with confidence, that if you will change - you will return sensation of happiness. is not present, more likely on the contrary. And if also you admit that has changed - you are waited with bitter disappointment: liked will simply make the handle. And if is not present is will remember to you while will be together. From nego-that precisely you will not extend the truth even if he and has changed. It is possible for him. He the man.
And we women. And we should be if not more cleverly then more artfully, to achieve those men who in our opinion approach or suit us. And if change - an agent for achievement of the purpose, instead of the purpose, forward!!!
But it is necessary to be accurater, differently only one change pererastet in obsession.

Olga
13.06.2004, 08:38
I tell minuses: Vo-the first, in 10 minutes about your novel all your office (most likely from it or him, but variants are possible or probable) learns or finds out, and he becomes the hero, and Vy-the accessible woman, the attitude or relation to you as to the employee will change, will look or appear thoughtless. Vo-the second, very soon you learn or find out about its or his other adventures, and it is probable within the limits of your office, object-quite accessible to you is accessible also to another. In the third, our husbands not such fools as sometimes it would be desirable to think, and he too can guess your adventures, than it will end, nobody knows. In the fourth when you rasstanetes, klikuha " the mistress togo-that " remains with you for ever, in ours kontere already and people of many are not present, but when them recollect, in the first ochered-who with whom slept. In the fifth to work with was or former rjadom-the problem, as though you to it or him;them have not cooled down, with jealousy will observe of all its or his new passions.

Gogi
14.06.2004, 14:57
_____ You, white and fluffy. In a nature. And the husband your change all the same pochuvstvuet-you can even not doubt. If he certainly really likes you.

Helen
15.06.2004, 20:06
How you think, what under the bill you will be at it or him within the limits of "job"? There is an illusion, what the first? Znachit-is able to be silent. The further actions depend on a degree I "want". The main thing to not go in cycles. But if you can " udushit on a root " - you better.

The spiteful anonym
17.06.2004, 10:07
All thanks, especially - Viole and Goghs or Gogi! Shortly and angry, but have at once put brains on a place. The temptation has bursted, aki a globule air. I thank once again.

Gogi
17.06.2004, 19:00
Is always glad to help or assist. Especially white and fluffy)