PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Washing 18 years or summer daughter "is prevented" on cats. For example, if she...

Lyudmila
14.06.2004, 18:32
Hello! Washing 18 years or summer daughter "is prevented" on cats. For example, if she looks any magazine and sees there the image of a cat comes to wild delight, and on a photo of the guys of attention represented there does not turn. If there is she along the street and sees a cat, runs to her and irons it or her. On discos she does not go, guys never met, yes I see, they simply are not interesting to her. Here I also am afraid for it or her, there will be she one with the cats. What to do or make in this situation, the dear psychologist?

Shimanskij O.I.
17.06.2004, 13:25
Dear Lyudmila!

In absentia to judge difficultly, but on your place I would not began so obviously to compare with these two phenomena. Cats like many people, it is natural. No trouble is not present and that the girl does not wish to consider or examine;survey in magazine the image of the guy (especially at presence of parents) or that she does not like discos. She still will have time to find the destiny which at times comes to people in the most unexpected situations and circumstances. If it or she is disturbed by that it or she till now did not have a young man, she should address to the psychologist and to discuss with it or him, as though she wished to change the behaviour and the attitude or relation to a life. If is not present - do not hurry to do or make the daughter "adult".