PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There has already passed or There has already taken place 1 week (today on October, 21st 2003) as I have left the LJUB...

WITH.
14.06.2004, 22:54
There has already passed or There has already taken place 1 week (today on October, 21st 2003) as I have left the BELOVED... We study in one institute on different courses (I a course above), but I cannot delete it or her from my heart in any way...
Whether I do not know it is possible to tell or say that she has thrown me... Words were it or her " give we shall remain friends "... I have agreed (well what for any stages to arrange ) most likely yes... It is possible to tell or say "has thrown"...
But I cannot more... I see it or her every day... There were TOGETHER we not for long can (1 month) but the most terrible... That after we with her have left, she began me to like even more... I very much like it or her... I cannot more... I do not know... Well why, my God? For what?! I see it or her every day... When we are crossed in institute, privet-greetings (a mutual small kiss) (well t. e. As it is necessary, it is normal), and at me till now in boshke an idea as if she my girl I cannot depart in any way and I neznaemo as I am jealous, when she communicates with any there its or her classmate on which eyes I see, that she is pleasant to him
I do not know that to me to do or make and in fact I and shall continue to see it or her every day liking it or her liking
That to me to do or make it is sick

Dmitry
16.06.2004, 13:11
, and what has served as an occasion for parting? What character of your attitudes or relations was? How she concerned to you before parting?

WITH.
17.06.2004, 04:02
Occasion? Yes here in that continually, that occasions for parting were not...
There can be that that it or she did not have in any way time... Also lives in the ending of Moscow... (it is far from institute and what to speak from my house...)...
I do not know why has not developed... Concerned before parting to me normally... And it is now good... Simply even can before parting was it is closed from time to time a little... I do not know why so all... And at her as I have noticed other guy has not appeared...
I see it or her, we talk, she smiles also all more and it is pleasant to me more...