PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Share reasons, plz how you think appearance influences character?...

Nika
20.05.2004, 08:42
Share reasons, plz how you think appearance influences character? Very much it would be desirable to hear something distinct in this occasion))) Today from this subject all put a head hoots...

Ljalja
22.05.2004, 08:20
And where this subject and who the lecturer obeyed, and.. ._?

Nika
25.05.2004, 16:35
And what difference? It not lecture... It is a life.

Ljalja (in a role of the orator)
29.05.2004, 08:03
Jokes sometimes well to understand. On this subject I could state very much much, but now there is no time, the word of honour. So listen to others, in 14 days if will want I too I shall express:-))

Nika
02.06.2004, 00:08
To me not up to jokes today, see you.

Ljalja
03.06.2004, 01:26
Today I had a woman the nanus, is very ugly, it is possible to tell or say is ugly (though unethically so to describe, but you do not know about itself speech and thanks God). However, I liked, that she uhozhena, manicure, hair by way of, chistenko is dressed... And so, having spent with her two-hour conversation, I have understood, that its or her soul is so beautiful, pure or clean also goods, character is not spoiled even by virtue of the sufferings, what even has ceased zemechat it or her vneshnot: - ((And about the rest as promised... .udachi!:-))

Anzhelika
04.06.2004, 20:52
As well as character on appearance:)

The anonym
07.06.2004, 18:16
Anzhelika - marquis of angels?

Monika
10.06.2004, 17:56
At first sight you turn on appearance. Also it is pleasant naturally simpotichnye people, on ugly usually you do not pay attention. BUT, if you start to communicate, understand, what not all beautiful people are interesting in dialogue. Moreover nice people happen so empty and silly, that simply it would not be desirable to communicate with them. They it is simple as an ornament on a fur-tree go, and in friends do not roll. (it from my personal experience). But I communicated also with not nice guys, it has appeared, they are so kind and tender, that forget about their appearance. THEY not egoists as nice. And girls who not so are beautiful, at them are not present bitchiness and they do not show off. With them too very simply and easily to communicate, knowing that, having broken a fingernail, they will not be nyt all the day about it or this! Voobshchem I think, that very beautiful people have got used, that to them pay the big attention and by that they have turned in sebjaljubov or egoists. Therefore think only of itself.

Peppi
11.06.2004, 15:55
Yes, certainly, appearance influences character. But it is not direct, and indirectly, through reactions and attitudes or relations of other people to the beautiful or ugly person, since the earliest childhood. Basically, correct features at unpleasant expression, a spiteful view or the certain facial expression - will melt unattractive and on the contrary, usual or nonideal appearance - simply changes, if the person - soul of the company, it is opened or open, kind, charming. And in general, unfortunately for others and fortunately for them, not a secret, that beautiful - children, adult - allocate, at school - put better estimations and abuse less, further - career body height is easier given. Because beauty (and often it or she can achieve uhozhennostju and taste, t. To. She is relative), - privately inspires associates: " I am successful (on), safe (on), reliable (on), clever (on), authoritative (on) ", - as though funny and illogically it not seemed! Positively that beautiful people if them did not suppress education and they received similar " positive reinforcements " concerning to them of associates, - they, as a rule, start to believe in that image with which them allocate and......... Become such! I speak about self-esteem, the initiative, resoluteness, success. In fact as is known, if constantly to inspire something to someone he such and becomes volej-bondage. Therefore I suggest to not abuse attractive, and to become them!

Vladushka
13.06.2004, 08:50
It is interconnected!

Peppi
17.06.2004, 03:25
Wish to be convinced personally of transformation disgusting utenka... .net, not in a swan, but in not less smart SHelti? Then click under the link (without blanks): http: // www. kinologia. ru/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard. cgi? s = 6817dc026f8e2c3c79c0ae79bf090eef; act = ST; f = 5; t = 1223