PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advice or Council is necessary. A problem: probably something with nerves also I do not know with what... p...

Vladislav
13.06.2004, 19:04
Advice or Council is necessary. A problem: probably something with nerves also I do not know with what... Simply most I think to not consult... Almost (then I shall explain that means almost) have left the girl... By nonsense (iz-for me and my blunt jealousy which was not necessary). Since that day as have left... I can do or make nothing with myself... As a magnet pulls to its or her house... I come and sit hours opposite to its or her house so that she did not see... Week so came and sat... Now, even I am deprived this opportunity. Days proceed equally... I drink "negrustin" in the morning and up to the middle of day I more am less was insolent or keep less... Something then begins not clear... I can to think of her simply all the day long... I listen all the day to any one song and constantly I smoke.... Has come to that that imperceptibly for myself I smoke on dve-three packs for a day (itself would not notice... Friends have specified the given circumstance) instead of a pack for three days. I like it or her... And she likes.. And why "have almost left"... Because we have solved that temporarily (week, month....) we shall not be viditsja and to communicate. To her 18 t years. She speaks, that she would like pobyt one some time... To understand itself. I it shall be necessary to wait how much... Simply as to me to get out of the given status..... When all the day long you look in one point, you listen to one song, coming home I drink "Imovan" and at once to sleep... Because if I do not fall asleep or I fall asleep at once again I sit... I look in anywhere, I recollect days spent with her together... I can not zastavait get out myself with friends anywhere... I do not communicate with parents... With anybody. Also it would not be desirable it or this absolutely. In fact even if she will want to return and will see me in such status... That it to good will not result or bring. I understand that with such person what I now began it is impossible to communicate simply.

" Learn me, the Lord, easy to perceive events which course I cannot change, give energy and force to interfere in events, me subject, and learn wisdom to distinguish the first from the second " - learn me to it or this or give advice or council.

Bobrov A.E.
14.06.2004, 03:02
It t. n. Supervaluable love. In its or her basis psychological dependence on that image, the person in which you have been enamoured. I think, that it is time to address to the expert - to the psychotherapist, instead of to accept casual preparations.

angel
15.06.2004, 03:24
ohhhhhhh ya tebya, dorogoi, pomimay. Buvalo takoe i so mnoi. Etp yzasno, no i eto prohodit so vremenem. Vremya - eto lytshiy lekar. Pover.
Ydachi tebe.

Vladislav
15.06.2004, 17:09
Addressed and go. negrustin has been advised as antidipres for some time. I do not notice that something varies. Yes, after visiting the expert it becomes easier, probably iz-for that that I have time to be uttered, but it or this suffices at some o'clock as it seems to me. Or all goes as it is necessary, but not so is fast as me it would be desirable? All problem in that that we and not together also have not finally left. Esliby we have left - it would be easier probably. And so constant expectation of the decision...

The anonym
16.06.2004, 11:11
My God! Yes talk to the girl, let will hurry with the decision... Delov-that "heap"!

y
17.06.2004, 02:58
nda, has gone in cycles. And can be such, that if it or her uvidesh and the love will thaw. Lose with her. Eventually you the muzhik or a cloth.