PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My girlfriend all time wishes to humiliate me before friends... ...

Alexander
11.06.2004, 20:32
Hello!
My girlfriend all time wishes to humiliate me before friends...
When I have entered modelling agency, it seems to me that she envies, when to me do or make compliments she too koso looks... Yesterday she before my guy has stated all my disadvantages moreover such tone as if she I booze rage and hatred on me vylela... Yes I happen egoistkoj, but I consider or count that it was possible to talk to me normal tone.
How to me to her to talk??? I with her tried, but she for the . .mozhet I in what that it is not right???

Huch
12.06.2004, 00:20
OOOOOOOO....... You have got in the same environment of people if is not worse)

antimol
13.06.2004, 10:35
Whether Vrjat she to you the girlfriend, more likely the competitor. I too happened in such situations, now girlfriends at all I have no, only friends. With such ljudmi it is necessary to communicate very cautiously, and give the god what secrets or problems with her do not discuss. She as a screen uses you, for you is hidden exposing all of you on display from different directions. I think to you it is necessary to stop to think of her as about the girlfriend.

The anonym
13.06.2004, 18:43
Why not Naftalinka?)

Fields
15.06.2004, 08:12
Female friendship as shows experience, in general concept rather relative. Especially in so early age (by your letter, you at all it it is a lot of years). It not the girlfriend, I completely agree with antimol. Send this "girlfriend" where far away, can to her the guy is pleasant to that. How you think?

Herring
15.06.2004, 18:51
The most reasonable would be to stop to communicate. Without superfluous explanations of the reason. Well, you talk with nej-and what? She will cease to humiliate you? And how you it to myself predstavljaete-" fekla, please, I wanted you poprosit-do not humiliate me more, good? " - well, it would be effective, if in the extremity or end of a phrase would be vrode-" and that still raz-and that at me will be under rukoj-will be at you on a head, without insults ". Yes well, it is not necessary to you. Expose it or her for dver-and forget.

Zjuka
16.06.2004, 23:11
What is the girlfriend? And how it is possible to continue attitudes or relations after she has actually offended you at the guy for simple so? What to communicate more is nobody, whether that?