PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has decided to sponsor to the brother carrying out NG nights in cafe with children or guys from their stream....

Daisy
04.06.2004, 17:21
Has decided to sponsor to the brother carrying out NG nights in cafe with children or guys from their stream. Me too have invited. Such greater or big pati on 100 with superfluous the person. Here I think, to go, or I shall be looked by the pensioner in crowd of 18 years or summer teenagers? And to dress I do not know that about such company. And for domashenego celebratings already and pizhamku with dark blue with gold puzikami pingvinchikami preobrela))

Huch
06.06.2004, 05:44
Daisy when to me was 18, I of a current and dreamed about 26 years or summer.) Relax, adjust or Relax, set up to have a rest no more, it any more absolutely green company.

I_am
07.06.2004, 00:01
Sluhaj sjudy)))) do not put on an evening dress but only brjuchki on a figure which, thanks God she, a figure, will allow))))))) And from above koftochku unpretentious, but emphasizing itself has understood that))))))) And anybody what will not guess! At once will accept for the little girl. Have fun, dance and a little sparkling all the same it is necessary to drink, do not forget desire to think))))))))))))))

Daisy
08.06.2004, 10:33
Mozh still hvostiki zavjazat-it is azygomorphous so?))) I Shall ruin to the characters rebjatjatam a holiday. On a sober head of lecture about harm of smoking I shall read and try to discover priprjatanyj cognac, I know myself. In me Freken the Side sits and business or affairs misses)

I_am
10.06.2004, 01:23
About cognac and cigarettes forget this night)))))))) Hvostiki it is not necessary)))) Simply come off!

Huch
11.06.2004, 04:49
New Year's holidays, in the 17 18 just met in a circle of seniors on years 5 6. I remember, as it was pleasant in embraces of one of women, before sex not cunningly, but it was remembered for all life, she has given me almost everything, that I wanted and of what did not dream. You me have forced to open a picture album of those years.) here one more from which has met the subsequent two new years. As the girl from last course of University is more senior than me.
She lived on an apartment at my sister, on hid the desires so much, what even I noticed it the not skilled or experienced eye.) I shall not forget, as she shivered, when has come nearer to her the naked or exposed body, I have been very surprised. To me at once became so easy, has felt a certain confidence of.)

Anel
11.06.2004, 21:40
Dejsi, it is class, come off! With these children or guys it. They are not spoiled yet by barriers of a civilization, and in them still there is no load of family disorders. So come off, potusujsja under the full program. Dejsi, owing to them, the life can be seen in new paints. So, that use situatsipej, be umnichkoj.

Daisy
12.06.2004, 10:22
I here have listened to you. I do not know. Here so I sit, I represent. It seems, that all this youth drajv any more for me. Kak-I have already missed that. And now, I am afraid, that I shall be looked on their background karakatitsej)

Anel
12.06.2004, 19:40
Dejsi, dear or expensive, there style " alja karakatittsa " och even to a place. It, it is possible to tell or say, the squeak and furthermore if in due time has not come off. I here on the birthday descended or went, oh, as have come off.

Well here
13.06.2004, 05:27
By the pensioner you will not be looked, but if there intelligence at Anton's level in view of fast nazhiranija, you will run away hour through an one and a half. You can strongly prinarjazhatsja-there for whom.

Daisy
14.06.2004, 11:45
Here and I have thought - crowd uzhratyh teenagers. And I. To what. Better a pyjamas in tone divanchiku and the TV)

Well here
14.06.2004, 20:12
Well though you will look or see, with whom Antosha obchaetsja. And as. And home then on the machine you will arrive, in hour or so..

Daisy
15.06.2004, 09:27
On what machine?))) and so I see with whom apchaetsja. The garden one is put (

Well here
15.06.2004, 19:39
Whether yes any beri-it is not enough that?..)))) It is put. The garden matures and agressivneet, by the way... ((

Daisy
16.06.2004, 03:05
Under my sensitive education it is possible only in I wash a hole to fall down (((

jimmy
16.06.2004, 20:06
Here shcha you will anger, I shall arrive and you will be looked on my background by preparatory group d/from 24 Frunze districts. The pancake, would be the woman poubivav entih i i to edrene-a hair drier!!!!!!!