PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zravstujte! Whether it is possible I will get rid from oshchjushchenija, that the unfortunate person and that...

Volumes
12.06.2004, 19:24
Zravstujte! Whether it is possible will get rid from oshchjushchenija, that I the unfortunate person and that have passed or have taken place a life and I was in time nothing and I am afraid of what will be further, loneliness? (me did not carry in private life) and whether it is possible kak-to get that feeling of confidence of? At mjanja is absent intkres vygjadit better, more correctly to put or apply to it or this though any efforts. To me 33 years, it is dissolved, children are not present, I live with mum which demands that I was all time of the house after job and in target.

Mara
14.06.2004, 08:10
On me too so parents operate or work. Therefore I live separately, but some times in a week we see. From this attitude or relation only became warmer, and I have shown, that not looking that I their daughter, I entirely and completely any more do not belong to them. Though, - to mine, all parents it is difficult to get used to this idea. And houses all time to sit it is impossible, necessary kuda-to get out that though together with mum, with people to communicate...

Ljalja
15.06.2004, 05:25
Yes you that? 33 it is Jesus's age and the blossoming of feminity! We with mum of the girl-friend, she has given birth to me in 17 years, looks or appears fine. Clear business, not all so carries. But, as it seems to me, you can make the first a step to friendship with the most close person who will regret, never will betray and will be series always where you were. Mum should be explained, sitting at home near to her, you lose an opportunity of dialogue and the device of private life. Only never itself regret. The life not always in iridescent paints, she happens also cherno-white. It is necessary to remember that black color, as a rule, will change on white.

The anonym
16.06.2004, 01:05
And mama-that too is afraid...

JUlja
16.06.2004, 17:34
Mum is afraid of nothing.:) I, certainly, not Lyalin mum, but, apparently, something on it or her is similar. To me almost 34. To the senior daughter 15. With a daughter we too girl-friends.:) Try to find in a life something light and good. Happens sometimes melancholy, certainly, but I have a checked up method (I do not know, how much or as far as he will help or assist another). Imagine, that you surrounds beloe-a white cloud (directly mentally imagine it or him around of itself). It cosy and fluffy, also protects you from external troubles, reflects from itself all angrily around of you. From it or him proceeds kindly and calmness. It something like auto-training, but, should tell or say, helps or assists.:)