PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My husband for a long time wanted the child. I - to not tell or say that Very much. But he has insisted...

Страницы : [1] 2

Dyne Kunts
04.05.2004, 14:42
My husband for a long time wanted the child. I - to not tell or say that
Very much. But he has insisted. Has read through gde-that, what is it
Badly for health of the child, if mum stashe 30 and
Never gave birth or travailled. But I had a dog. And when
Have brought from a maternity home a daughter, at it or her it has appeared
Allergy on a dog. And I have told lies to the husband, have told or said,
That an allergy at a daughter on city air in
Principle. And it or her have sent in village to parents
The husband. The husband very much often there goes. I could not-
To another: to mine psu nine years. I have got or started it or him
Meaningly, I feel for it or him the responsibility.
For a minute I have not regretted about the choice. Dik
Likes me as anybody in this world, I like it or him.
While I was in a maternity home, he almost ate nothing. And
These are houses! At another's people he will not survive. I not
I shall betray it or him for the sake of the child, which else year three not
Anything will understand. At the child ahead all
The life, and Diku still remains god-two. Without me he
It will be unhappy and more likely will die. I shall not betray it or him.
But when I did or made it has promised to itself: as
Only my dog will die, I shall carry the daughter in city,
I shall make tests once again and I shall tell or say everything, that she
Has recovered. And we with the husband shall take it or her home. But
Now I even more often catch myself on an idea, what not
I want it or this. I all life, since the childhood, held
Dogs. I do not think of a life without them. And the child... He
To me it is not necessary.

Well here
05.05.2004, 14:58
Nuzhen-not nuzhen-the life itself will solve. While chto-an output or exit correct.

Calibre
06.05.2004, 15:35
And the husband to replace with a dog did not try or taste? They are betraid, always at the house, it is necessary to feed and walk only - and practically all!

Calibre-?OoOO
07.05.2004, 17:29
Someone specially for you, probably, has written it, YOURS konek...)

Dyne Kunts
07.05.2004, 22:21
Probably, to you, Calibre, the situation also seems
Ridiculous. But I shall respond seriously. The husband I
I like. I have chosen it or him itself, and it or him I too never
I shall not betray. But I did not want the child and did not choose:
What will be at it or him character - will of a case.

Well here
08.05.2004, 16:09
You are mistaken, Calibre... Bad you still the psychologist.)))))
And that you me so do not like?)))))

Calibre
09.05.2004, 03:19
And you want, that I liked you?)

Herring
10.05.2004, 04:44
I certainly do not wish anybody to condemn, but that you for an alga takaja-did not want rebenka-means and it was not necessary! The person, in the childhood deprived maternal ljubvi-grows the person unfortunate, and then revenges the world. And to you, kstati-first of all. Will be old grymzoj-he at you too an allergy on air will open. And so also it is necessary to you.

liska
11.05.2004, 05:38
And when the child will grow, you to him and tell, me supposedly a dog, than you is more dear or expensive, therefore I and have pushed you. And that podushkoj-that of the child has not strangled? So is even easier.

Dyne
12.05.2004, 05:00
I shall not change the decision. Dik remains at me up to
The mors. Grymza - means grymza, will send in
The house for aged is already mine beza. Dik to me in
Hundred krat are more dear or expensive, I SHALL not betray it or him. And a pillow not
Has strangled only because this essence likes
The husband, and I very much like it or him and I do not wish to do or make to him
Painfully. But I am am frightened by that I cannot
To overcome itself and to constrain a word, given to itself
Most: to return the daughter after mors Dika. And that up to
Love... You consider or count, that the daughter will be happier,
Bring I it or her home contrary to the will?
Subconsciously I shall blame it or her for it or this. You
Think it it will not be reflected in my attitude or relation, and so
Cool. Whence I shall take it or her, this love???
Therefore, probably, I here again. If not love to
To dogs, I would try to be good mother, and
From the technical party or side at me it is good
It has turned out. But so I shall know all life, that
It is deprived something very big and significant, very much,
Very much, well as you do not understand..... I do not know
Where to take love to the child. I so regret, that
Has conceded to the demand of the husband. Understand, for me to be
Without a dog - the same what to lose the husband. What for I
Has conceded...

Well here
13.05.2004, 12:45
Calibre, to me all the same by and large... Damy-do not attack on zhenshchinu-as has solved, so has solved. She here to share has come, and you attack it or her! What for all to grotesque to lead up? She has not thrown out the child in a refuse chute, contacts to it or him. The world does not come to an end with a birth of the child, all is not obligatory to throw or stop, have a seat and tjutjushkatsja! And to a dog remains a little...

Tier
14.05.2004, 02:11
Has dropped in for a minute - and at me such sensation, that or it I already have so become stupid from the calculations that I am not cut, or people (I mean the author of a topic) is simply pinned during a subject about unwillingness of the some people mamashek to have children. It already and so grotesque.

Daisy
15.05.2004, 07:26
Dyne, you fine understand time, that after Dika want one more dog, then still and more (((, and an allergy on a wool at the child, unfortunately (, will not pass or not take place never have conscience, find in itself forces to admit to the husband what the true reason of this allergy. You have no right to hide it or this from the father. I hope, he will draw correct conclusions. Your happiness, that here censorship is...

The mouse
16.05.2004, 18:53
Never speak never... Simply after a dog try to take the daughter home, and there it will be visible. But to try or taste nevertheless costs or stands.

Calibre-?OoOO
17.05.2004, 11:25
Shooting gallery of the right, someone is pinned. (Nuvot, all all the same, and against each other to spit... Here eto-that and is sad... ((((and you is not present?

Dyne
18.05.2004, 18:22
Well here - thanks. Ladies - I hope, to you not
It is necessary, having got in a similar situation. To listen or auscultate
" The aunt, do not drive, you are pinned ". Unfortunately,
What to do or make and I do not know: a problem not that
To do or make now, it I and so I know. A problem in that,
How to force itself to forget dogs and to refuse from
Them for the sake of the daughter. Never do or make what not
Want. Then not all can be corrected.: (all
Kind.

Well here
19.05.2004, 11:40
The dyne, here a little bit especial konferentsija-with one storony-a circle of " anonymous topers ", type of employment or occupations by a group psychoanalysis, on the other hand is not present glavnogo-spetsialista-an analyst, therefore basically a situation ponedobromu-strained or intense... Do not listen to anybody, all is formed. I too like dogs, but in the house it's OK.

Herring
20.05.2004, 12:14
Here present sebe-someone on a head stanovitsja-and cannot give birth to the desired child in any way. And vy-e mine, well not to 15 you of years! Know, I have a friend para-so at them the child with the hardest form DTSP-debilnyj, underdeveloped, ugly. They ego-like. Yes your mother for a leg or foot, a sheep you overage, take away the child and bring up, and a dog give friends. She has found where to push the child, and a dog will not find. Also goes sopli on a fist motaet-as she regrets (, by the way, and anybody more). And on an ending you know, what will be? The husband to itself is more sweet will find. And the child will turn away. And sobaka-will die. Voobshche-h. r you znaet-to regret you or to despise. Think again, the cow!

Sunbeam
20.05.2004, 19:43
And to your child really did or made the analysis and have established or installed type of allergen? Or simply doctor, having thought, has told or said it, knowing that a wool zhivotnyh-the widespread allergen. Simply at us there lived a cat and a dog and the son suffered an allergy, the local doctor has told or said very resolutely - to get rid of animals. We in due time have not made it or this, t to I have not been assured of it or this, and the analysis to us did not do or make. When we have changed a residence and there have made to the son the analysis, it has appeared, that animals in general at anything. Here so happens, and could get rid of liked animals!

Sunbeam
21.05.2004, 23:14
What for you so, the Herring! To the person it is really serious. I madly like animals, all of them it is a pity to me, I experience for them and consequently I can imagine, as to the person is serious. And still I see, when the son cries above a dead rain worm... People who like animals, cannot be bad...

Herring
23.05.2004, 13:33
Nuvot, you not politkorrekten. Removing the brackets that you have told or said, it is possible to understand it kak-" all of them pridurki, therefore only I here have put I speak ". Badly, road. Ugly.

. AND.
24.05.2004, 14:17
I fi... Her or it, dear or expensive edition: (Most
Senseless, that can be in a life is
To endow itself for the sake of someone's happiness. It on
All life then there will be in soul or douche in the form of " I for
You has refused from... ", on what always would be desirable
To tell or say " And who about it or this asked you? ". A dyne, not
Do or Make itself unfortunate. Let mum is better
Comes to the child of times to a week, but happy and
Become bored or Missed on them, than he sees its or her everyone
Day, but... Care about Dike, do not forget about
To daughter. While to her will go on advantage or benefit rural
Air and she will be more healthy than the contempoparies.
Only do not get or start a dog right after mors
Dika. Can there will be so, what is it a baby not
Inspires you of maternal feelings. And podrosshy
The child, each time meeting you joyful
The cries, become bored or missed madly is absolutely
Another. Can you and want - WANT-
To see this essence every day. Success. P. S.
Never understood, what for people write soobshchenja
Type " Oh, - to mine it someone is pinned... "
: (to show all rests, that they such
At... ki and have not guessed? To brag of the
Insight? But if the report nevertheless not
Lime, represent, how to pleasantly author? It
That costs or stands? In advance I apologize for sharpness, but
To suffer or bear more forces is not present.

Herring
25.05.2004, 09:49
Sunbeam, you understand, that she likes in the first ochered-herself. And the tsatski. In data sluchae-the husband and a dog. JA-that that, I am emotional, skazala-she has listened to me, and in five minutes has forgotten. It is not a pity to me it or her. Is ona-zhivaja-healthy, is rebenok-zhivoj-healthy. Take, bring up. Only want. Does not want. Whether I shall regret it or her?

Sunbeam
25.05.2004, 15:49
I think not behind pity she have come here. Having written directly, that the child is not necessary to her, she did not expect pity and support, so it seems to me. The person and all here was uttered simply.

Hrjun
27.05.2004, 07:00
To me mamulka washing told, that too me did not like (has given birth to me in 30 years, has got hardly, badly itself felt, there was a wild postnatal psychosis, odnazhdv me is simple in a tray or basin otpustila-well papenka has picked up). And has then passed or has then taken place everything, speaks, that once has woken up, has looked on menja-and heart zashlos-has turned over. And me a year was. And since then she speaks, that with horror that feeling of a boring recollects also its or his all life otmalivat will be. Can to you more closely or attentively on the child look? On a dog posadi-take for a drive. How much pleasure to the little girl will be! You Look, and at you feelings will wake up. You try, the truth. And as it is healthy: all together, family. You only remember, that for all to pay pridetsja-it already precisely. Think, CHapaj!