PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand a situation of the person and that to me to do or make further. My girl, kazh...

OhO
15.06.2004, 16:22
Help or Assist to understand a situation of the person and that to me to do or make further. My girl, seems is disappointed in all and in all. .sejchas she has left abroad and therefrom has written here such letter. .v than its or her mistake or error and than it it is possible to cure?.. There we discuss story Sartra - the Intim:

Yes, I remember this story. I do not see strong anagogii in our attitudes or relations. I can satisfy myself and if I can satisfy myself I am able to do it with any then there is a question - if I can satisfy myself, and I do or make it for myself and kogoto, what for to me by someone series. For this time I had enough disappointments, I places am naive, places I believe in a great collectivism which actually does not exist. Each person is lonely, and it is good. Now I far and completely one, and, you know, I do not feel loneliness, the most surprising, I do not feel need or requirement of whom nibud to see. It can is not treated, it can is not absolutely good, but I am tired from a plenty of people near me. Probably now I greater or big egoistka, but right now I have understood on foreign land, that nobody likes me, that everyone want me for themselves, but nobody cares for that that to me it was good. And what for cares, if everyone think that to me always and so well. Now I have understood mogoe that and I am afraid of nothing. Now I it know also this all changes.

child
16.06.2004, 13:48
At it or her dipressija.
1) If is financial opportunities, make to her a surprise. But.. Bright! We shall admit or allow sudden your arrival, terribly romantic evening.. With a heap of universal senses, but without banalnostej. And then sudden departure and the letter. That you like it or her and are ready to make for it or her all.. And how to her it will be better. Even if for this purpose you should leave.
2) If financial opportunities are not present... Simply write to her the letter... Also tell or say all that you feel.
And let will be as will be.
Success.