PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Yesterday mum has seen, that my guy in the street has kissed me. Was terrible skan...

zhika
08.06.2004, 06:49
Yesterday mum has seen, that my guy in the street has kissed me. There was a terrible scandal, she was threatened to tell all to the father and he not reflecting will throw out me from the house. With my liked we together with 9 classes, but its or his mum simply nenavidit-speaks, that it is necessary to him from me only sex, he will throw me the pregnant woman and all. But in fact it not so, such attitudes or relations which time seem to mum so much do not last... At us with it or him nothing was but how to have a talk with mum?

tata
08.06.2004, 14:11
Confidential attitudes or relations are under construction the years, now the most important do not argue with mum, not ogryzajtes-try to find suitable moment-to talk with nej-, that have not made friends with mum in current of your young life is necessary naverstyvat-give mum vnimanie-descend or go together at cinema, and can even together sljubimym, be passed or taken place on shops - make to mum prijatnoe-, believe, she experiences for you - and a difficult minute, only parents truly pomogajut-forgive or excuse to her sharp ton-it from chuvst sobstvennosti/mamoj/One slovom-you should become or begin girlfriends, or to you will be difficult, and parents to esteem is necessary, do not make oprametchivyh postupkov-be able to listen... .poznakomte than the friend is closer with parents if your attitudes or relations already last dolgo-he has the right to be your friend first of all.

zhika
12.06.2004, 06:16
Trouble in that mum knows it or him since we studied in one klasse-and categorically against its or his mum, say that madwoman (Though anything similar simply is not present). She categorically against my dialogue with this young man, but also basically it or her does not arrange presence of any guy in radius of 20 m from me... I should correspond or meet maminym to "standards", a step vpravo-a step to the left... Even if it is attempt to be itself...

The anonym
14.06.2004, 18:41
The girl, you likely to mum do not tell anything also she does not know that there at you occurs or happens. The daddy you anywhere will not throw out, because you its or his daughter, and parents despite of all severity like the children and are afraid for them. Tell more about the friend even if mum nezahochet to listen, violently. So to her also tell or say " at me with it or him was nothing, he the good guy and I like it or him. And if you like me you will understand me. " About the pregnant woman, tell or say to mum that you know that such contraception and anybody of pregnant women will not throw anybody! Be more courageous. I in 10 class began to meet the husband! Unpack or print out all advice or councils which to you will give also to mum put on a bed that she has seen, has read through and can be though something has understood!

Shimanskij O.I.
16.06.2004, 11:32
Dear zhika! Maternal heart will always experience and worry. Try to talk to mum that you understand its or her excitement that you will never act how it would be unpleasant to her, that you adult enough to understand the responsibility of attitudes or relations, but this young man very much is pleasant to you and it is very good to you concerns. Probably, also it will be complex or difficult to mum to accept your choice, but you with her can is better understand each other...