PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to give birth to the child from the unloved person. What can be psihologichesk...

Irina
04.06.2004, 13:44
I wish to give birth to the child from the unloved person.
What psychological consequences in the future can be? Thanks.

Vlad
04.06.2004, 23:14
What for from unloved? And the child you will not like then.

Nina
05.06.2004, 13:16
Posledstvij ne budet, ved rebenok tvoi, i ti ego budes lubit, ne zavisimo ot togo 4ei on! UDA4i

V
06.06.2004, 02:41
Yes anything especial - as a last resort from a balcony you will jump...

Dobrozhelatelnitsa
06.06.2004, 05:25
prochtite the book of Century Megre of "Anastas" - much without human advice or councils will understand and understand for itself, there just this moment very well is described.
Success.

Irina
06.06.2004, 22:03
For Dobrozhelatelnitsy. Anastas is my reference book. She has very much changed me. And, usually, I learn or find out people who already read Megre. I feel in them my adherents.
And I welcome you, darling Dobrozhelatelnitsa, that you as have visited or attended the unique and pure or clean world Anastass.

Irina
07.06.2004, 04:18
I think, that this book can change the world.
I know more and more and more people who have read through to Anastas, and they have deeply changed. All my environment of people as read it. But not all could understand and believe. Certainly, the book is written a little in the exaggerated tones by places. But voobshchem that I with all ideas anastasii agree.

V
08.06.2004, 04:16
I shall not understand, to you that, it is far for 30?

The one who will help or assist.
09.06.2004, 17:44
If you live with neljubimym-that give birth or travail and be not afraid of any consequences. In the further can divorce simply. And here if you were going to to give birth or travail to the child in peak unloved it is not necessary is better. Think of the future child.

Al
10.06.2004, 15:18
Vy uzhe ot nego beremenny? Esli net to ne nado. A esli da, to - DA. I chto znachit nelyubimyi - esli chelovek horoshiy, no prosto ne lyubite, to eto odno delo, a esli on durnoy, esli vstrecha vasha byla merzkaya (iznasilovanie, naprimer), v rezultate kotoroy vy zaberemeneli, to sami reshite, ne budet li vam rebenok potom napominat ob etom. A voobszhe, rebenka-to zhalko - ne vinovat on ni v chem.

Herring
10.06.2004, 19:21
Can and not be any consequences. And can and byt-very much pechalnye-the crippled destiny of the unloved child which reminds constantly unloved the man. If beremenny-forget, that children appear from muzhchin-consider or count, that he at you there poselilsja-and everything, any unloved men here at anything. If only sobiraetes-it is not necessary, for what to that child your load?

Huch
12.06.2004, 07:41
Ira, it is not excluded, that is possible will fall in love during process.

V
12.06.2004, 19:23
Aha, to fall in love with process...

Dobrozhelatelnitsa
13.06.2004, 01:08
Irina, I completely agree, that in the book of this mass of exaggerations and in much it is difficult to believe, but there are also absolute trues, some of which just and mention or touch;affect questions of a birth of the child. He should be desired both, a case liking each other is mad and passionately wishing to conceive the child is too ideal, therefore, I think, that the child conceived liking the man and thirsting to become mother the woman will be born under a happy star.
Success.

The mouse
13.06.2004, 08:55
And it is necessary?

VA
14.06.2004, 08:56
The main thing that that person was not
Toper
The ugly creature
Blunt

The anonym
15.06.2004, 19:46