PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, tell or say, so if it is possible to return, as? On all my requests and predl...

Anja
13.06.2004, 06:13
The doctor, tell or say, so if it is possible to return, as? On all my requests and offers to return speaks, that does not want, the tragedy speaks, what is it not, calm down, leave me alone. As myself with it or him of a message, I wait for it or him constantly, I can not live. Advise a line of conduct.

Kiseleva E.J.
14.06.2004, 20:19
Anja as it is not sad, but your attitudes or relations already send or have come to the conclusion. As I already spoke, it is possible to return the one who wishes to return, your young man of it or this does not want. You should stop with it or him attitudes or relations to avoid that pain which you now test. As it to make. Mozhite with it or him to meet and tell or say such words: " Thanks you that you have spent with me such that time. I with you at this time was the happiest. And now, when time has come to leave, I shall save in myself this chastichku happiness. You are not guilty, that have solved, that we should leave. Each of us understands, that kogda-that there should come or step the extremity or end. Thanks you for all ". These words will simultaneously close your last experience and will open new prospects without feeling of disappointment and a pain. A set example privden me from family therapy.

Darina
16.06.2004, 05:41
ne hocet zitj-pustj valit. cego togda taskaetsja? k rebenku on mozet prihoditj raz v nedelju (po zakonu), i vsjo. ne nravitsja zitj s vami-necego uzinatj, zavtrakatj. horoso ustroilsja. naznacte dni vstrech s rebenkom. zdraste-poigrali?-dosvidanja. rebenku pridetsja objasnitj. u menja taze istorija. proslo 4 mesjaca, u nego uze i novaja ziznj, kuda tam do nas s dockoj... vot i vsja ljubovj.