PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise please what to do or make! The situation is banal - we have left from pairs...

lika
14.06.2004, 13:24
Advise please what to do or make! The situation is banal - we have left the guy under its or his initiative, he has told or said, that more me does not like, though for me it was full unexpectedness. We already practically lived together, he spoke about wedding... After its or his leaving or care we some more time met, and I saw, that it or him vse-is peer to me strongly pulls. He spoke, that itself cannot understand, that it is necessary for him. And as to me I at all do not know how me to conduct now. Mind or wit I understand, that it is necessary to throw out it or him from a head, but I can not in any way. Having behind brachiums let small, but experience of personal attitudes or relations (me 27), I can tell or say with confidence, that closer I never met the person. And that at me active enough way of life (job, friends, etc.) I cannot force myself about itself to not think, and moreover, itself I search for occasions for dialogue. What such it is necessary to itself to inspire even to not search with it or him for occurrings? Or, if I so am assured, what he is necessary to me, I on the contrary should to struggle as that for the feelings? I Have got confused finally.

Elena
16.06.2004, 00:10
I tell own experience in such situation. He to me has told or said that any more does not like (we there were 3 years), I had a shock, I longly cried, asked, searched occurrings, called, and by it or this did or made only worse, all is ineffectual, force it or him will not return. He even more storonilsja me. And I have decided to calm down and leave it or him alone, t. e. Has reconciled. 2 months I was one, have started to get used to this idea. And here he has called to me, has told or said that wants uvidit, we have met, have spent together evening and thus was not conversation on the future, in general about what, we simply were silent and so dispatch or deliver;have missed, I was absolutely quiet, did not cry, did not show the feelings. Has passed or has taken place month he to me again has called, has told or said that my advice or council after that he called to me every day is necessary, has started to be sorry, begged to return. But I already could so simply it or him to accept, in me the insult and such rage on it or him has started talking, that I have told or said was not present. But vkontse the extremities or ends, he has achieved the, we again together though 1 yj year after that I was in a strain, I was afraid that again all will repeat, but I have passed the test, and he too has received a lesson, and we after that case 4 years together.
I am sorry for the long report, but I consider or count, that at the given stage it is not necessary to undertake anything, that that to think out, that it or him to return, time he has made it of the decision, means at it or him there is what that the reasons, and here while he not osmylit, from it or him you nothing dobeshsja, therefore now a choice as though behind it or him if will not return it is necessary to forget all, and if will return to think, and whether costs or is necessary;stands he in general you and only then a choice will be for you. Also know that all is done or made to the best. All good and correct decision-making.

Monk
16.06.2004, 03:49
Experience Elena, is typical. So to act severely, but it is almost unique correctly. Imposing to him of
Play in the psychologist. Try or taste method NLP " blizhe-further ".
At the same time think than you could push away it or him (family, a circle of your acquaintances, habits)